    customised to suit the style of a website. I have found a few, but
    they don't appear to be able to be easily customised.

    TIA
    Max, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Max

    Jax Guest

    Max wrote:
    > CAn anyone recommend a piece of open source image gallery software
    > that can be installed on a webserver, that allows image upload and
    > automatic thumbnail creation, and also allows the gallery to be
    > customised to suit the style of a website. I have found a few, but
    > they don't appear to be able to be easily customised.

    *Highly* recommended
    http://gallery.menalto.com/
    Jax, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Max

    Allistar Guest

    Max wrote:

    > CAn anyone recommend a piece of open source image gallery software
    > that can be installed on a webserver, that allows image upload and
    > automatic thumbnail creation, and also allows the gallery to be
    > customised to suit the style of a website. I have found a few, but
    > they don't appear to be able to be easily customised.
    >
    > TIA

    Try gallery.sourceforge.net

    Allistar.
    Allistar, Apr 25, 2004
  4. Max
    > CAn anyone recommend a piece of open source image gallery software
    > that can be installed on a webserver, that allows image upload and
    > automatic thumbnail creation, and also allows the gallery to be
    > customised to suit the style of a website. I have found a few, but
    > they don't appear to be able to be easily customised.

    Gallery which is available from sf.net is pretty good
    Has a lot of features. Your webserver must have PHP and a graphic library
    set up on the server.

    21. Gallery
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/gallery
    A slick, intuitive Web-based photo gallery with authenticated users and
    privileged albums. Easy to install, configure, and use. Photo management
    includes automatic thumbnails, resizing, rotation, etc. User privileges
    make this great for communities.
    Patrick Dunford, Apr 25, 2004