    (address changes to /forum/install.php?something=something but it stays
    on the same page.

    I use SmallSRV (smallsrv.com) and ie 7

    Uplink, Aug 27, 2006

  2. Uplink

    Plato Guest

    Contact the Author of http://www.22pixels.com/

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 27, 2006

  3. Uplink

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Uplink wrote:
    > I host my own website, and I have PHP (latest) and MySQL. I can run
    > scripts, well, view them, but can't do anything with them. When I press
    > any button or link in php scripts it doens't do anything. Like
    > /forum/install.php will display but when I click "install" button
    > (address changes to /forum/install.php?something=something but it stays
    > on the same page.
    >
    > I use SmallSRV (smallsrv.com) and ie 7

    I suggest you post to a PHP NG or programmer's NG.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 27, 2006
  4. Uplink

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    Uplink wrote in message <>...
    >I host my own website, and I have PHP (latest) and MySQL. I can run
    >scripts, well, view them, but can't do anything with them. When I press
    >any button or link in php scripts it doens't do anything. Like
    >/forum/install.php will display but when I click "install" button
    >(address changes to /forum/install.php?something=something but it stays
    >on the same page.
    >
    >I use SmallSRV (smallsrv.com) and ie 7

    Contact your host. They may not have it installed or configured incorrectly.

    Ernie Werbel, Aug 27, 2006
  5. Uplink

    Travis Guest

    I'm not sure if plato was being sarcastic. Yes, I will post in a PHP group

    Travis, Aug 27, 2006
  6. Uplink

    Travis Guest

    In my message I say that I host my own website, I have all the files and
    servers on my computer. I can't contact my host, otherwise I'd be talking to
    myself

    Travis, Aug 27, 2006