    grateful.
    Cheers,
    Jim.

    JWM, Mar 29, 2005

  2. JWM

    Guest

    HI, Jim

    I' m not familiar with PS7. But if you want to create slideshow on your
    PC or burn them to DVDs , just take a look at Photo2VCD Studio or
    Photo2DVD Studio, They all have a nice slideshow with music. Have a try
    and hope this helps.

    , Mar 30, 2005

  3. JWM

    JWM Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > HI, Jim
    >
    > I' m not familiar with PS7. But if you want to create slideshow on your
    > PC or burn them to DVDs , just take a look at Photo2VCD Studio or
    > Photo2DVD Studio, They all have a nice slideshow with music. Have a try
    > and hope this helps.

    Thanks for the info and I will certainly have a look at them.
    PS7 does have all the facilities to make a superb slideshow and my only
    problem is how to save it.
    May just be me that can't fathom out the instructions and although Roxio
    have acknowledged my registration of the product, I still can't get any
    support from them.
    Cheers.
    Jim

    JWM, Mar 30, 2005