    Last week it was down for three days
    because of a marriage. What is it this
    time, potty break?
    M Barnes, Jun 16, 2004

  2. M Barnes

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "M Barnes"

    >Last week it was down for three days
    >because of a marriage. What is it this
    >time, potty break?

    Who cares? And why are you whining about it here?
    Bill Hilton, Jun 16, 2004

  3. In article <>, M Barnes
    <> wrote:

    > Last week it was down for three days
    > because of a marriage. What is it this
    > time, potty break?

    I think you have us confused with people who give a shit.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 16, 2004
  4. "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, M Barnes
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Last week it was down for three days
    > > because of a marriage. What is it this
    > > time, potty break?

    > I think you have us confused with people who give a shit.

    Pretty simple answer, Photosig is broken because they aren't scalable. The
    reached their saturation point about 1.5-2 years ago. So simply it's broken
    because in the words of Scotty; "Capt'an she canna take the strain"
    Darrell Larose, Jun 16, 2004