Photoshow Deluxe

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alan Meyer, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. Alan Meyer

    Alan Meyer Guest

    Comcast is offering this free to any customers - of which I
    am one. But I'm hesitant to install software, even if it's free,
    without knowing whether it's any good and whether it's safe.
    An awful lot of "free" software from big name companies
    seems to be spyware, connecting to some server
    somewhere without telling you.

    Is anyone using Photoshow Deluxe?

    What does it do?

    Is it useful?

    Is it well behaved (i.e., doesn't install itself in 40 places in the
    registry, hijack bunches of file associations, replace system
    DLLs, access the Internet without permission, etc.)?

    Thanks.

    Alan
    Alan Meyer, Nov 15, 2005