    185
    Anyone really good with Photoshop? :p
    Me..kinda. Post yourss! :p
    Technoholic, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I still kinda suck at it.. I'm doing better.. My work is in a thread below.
    stlava, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    i am learning it as I use it more and more. I think I only know like 0.1% of all it can do:).
    PUTALE, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I love it, I am pretty good
    Flukemanguy, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Post some kills. :D
    Technoholic, Jul 21, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    same as fluke... still theres new stuff to learn every time you use it. I am using Photoshop CS 8 atm.
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Bullsh*t!!! You are still googling for backrounds instead of making your own!
    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    What ever!!!
    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i would say it but it would offend u
    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Unholy, huh? Explain :? CONFUSION ATTACK :(
    Flukemanguy, Aug 16, 2005
  11. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    I got confused too.
    Look in my sig, it's my Photoshop skills. lol..
    Technoholic, Aug 16, 2005
  12. Technoholic

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    hahaha nice man :p Lil bit cheasy, try sticking to the darker colours
    Flukemanguy, Aug 17, 2005
  13. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i like it to, the only problem is that is say March 2005 :p
    And to all confused by my inverse rap terms...
    "I would say this but i am not because it will offend you and everything u stand for"
    Aka a insult u will not be pleased with :p
    unholy, Aug 17, 2005
  14. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    The rig I have was built since March 2005.
    Technoholic, Aug 18, 2005
  15. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i see :D, not a bad idea then
    have a dynamic image :D
    unholy, Aug 18, 2005
  16. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Need more forum members, too quiet... Anyways, you want some mad photoshop stuff, try browse.deviantart.com and search through the wallpapers section.
    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  17. Technoholic

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Ludnix, Sep 9, 2005
  18. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    There's no such thing as Photoshop CS 8, You go from Photoshop 7 to Photoshop CS to Photoshop CS2. I've been using Photoshop since before it was called Photoshop, graphic arts are one of my thangs. I also use TrueSpace for 3D rendering. Y'all need some graphics? Throw me some details and I'll try to come up with somethin' for ya.
    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  19. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe i have skill i n 3dsmax :D
    unholy, Sep 15, 2005
  20. Technoholic

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Wish I did... I learned TrueSpace early on, like version 2 of the program. It's such a steep learning curve, learning 3DSMax would be almost impossible now. I have it, I've tried to use it but it's just so different. I just wish TrueSpace could import and export 3DS MAX files, that'd be great.
    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005