    Cntrl Alt Del is needed to kill it and if I try run PS again and try to
    print it does the same thing, the only solution is to reboot.

    Anyone seen this or have any ideas?
    Robert Desel, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Robert Desel

    HRosita Guest

    >"Robert Desel" wrote:

    >I am running photoshop on XP using an epson 1280 to print.
    >
    >After I print an image, i cannot print again without rebotting.

    I think you have either a bad printer driver or the printer has not been
    installed properly.
    Download the latest driver from Epson
    Uninstall the printer according to Epson instructions, reboot, reconnect it and
    then install the driver
    Rosita
    HRosita, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Robert Desel

    Hecate Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 07:58:51 -0500, "Robert Desel"
    <> wrote:

    >I am running photoshop on XP using an epson 1280 to print.

    Which version of Photoshop?

    >After I print an image, i cannot print again without rebotting.

    Got the latest printer driver?

    >I get as far as te printing box in photoshop then it hangs,
    >Cntrl Alt Del is needed to kill it and if I try run PS again and try to
    >print it does the same thing, the only solution is to reboot.
    >
    >Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

    Not without rather more information.

    --

    Hecate

    veni, vidi, reliqui
    Hecate, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Robert Desel

    Pat Guest

    Reinstall Photoshop and the printer driver and keep your fingers crossed.
    This is probably not a Photoshop problem, its one or more of many 'computer'
    problems. Something has corrupted somthing. Unless you are lucky, it can be
    a long drag to sort out.

    Good luck!

    Pat, Jan 20, 2004