Photoshop Keyboard!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bob Zeymour, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Bob Zeymour

    Bob Zeymour Guest

    Hi,

    Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.

    www.editorskeys.com/home.asp

    They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard

    into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
    I've had mine for 8 months and they're working great still! Also a lot

    cheaper than a standard editing keyboard!

    Bob
    Bob Zeymour, Aug 16, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Odd how "Bob's" e-mail address is: which is the same
    as the URL he is shamelessly SPAMMING!!! I always wonder how people like
    . Luckily used his real
    address, so one will see account soon filled with
    spam...

    "Bob Zeymour" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
    >

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SPAM nuked........
    Darrell Larose, Aug 16, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Bob Zeymour

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Wow! Does it have a setting for getting rid of spam messages from the
    aholes who run the company? If not I'd rather not waste money on the POS.
    And if anyone thinks this is a recommendation from a real person - check
    out the dweeby dork's email address.
    Just remember nobody ever got anything good buying from a spammer.
    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    The Improved Links Pages are at
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/links/mlinks00.html
    A sample chapter from my novel "Haight-Ashbury" is at
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/writ/hait/hatitl.html
    "Bob Zeymour" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Tony Spadaro, Aug 16, 2004
    #3
  4. Bob Zeymour

    RustY © Guest

    "Bob Zeymour" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
    >
    > They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard
    >
    > into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
    > Bob


    Don't bother Bob - I had one and they are crap. Badly made shite design -
    just forget it.
    RustY ©, Aug 16, 2004
    #4
  5. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "Bob Zeymour" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
    >
    > www.editorskeys.com/home.asp
    >
    > They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard
    >
    > into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
    > I've had mine for 8 months and they're working great still! Also a lot
    >
    > cheaper than a standard editing keyboard!
    >
    > Bob



    If you can't be honest about who you are, I won't even look at it.

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 16, 2004
    #5
  6. Bob Zeymour

    Alex Amon Guest

    You just have to look at --><><---

    I use a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard Elite that has some other features which
    makes 'photoshopping' easier for me + it's cordless so I can work while
    still in bed (though might need a larger screen).

    Oh I'm new here so I look forward to seeing some decent Photoshop posts, and
    also posting my 2c worth now and then :)

    Al

    in article , Mark B. at
    wrote on 17/8/04 8:39 AM:

    > "Bob Zeymour" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
    >>
    >> www.editorskeys.com/home.asp
    >>
    >> They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard
    >>
    >> into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
    >> I've had mine for 8 months and they're working great still! Also a lot
    >>
    >> cheaper than a standard editing keyboard!
    >>
    >> Bob

    >
    >
    > If you can't be honest about who you are, I won't even look at it.
    >
    > Mark
    >
    >
    Alex Amon, Aug 18, 2004
    #6
  7. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "Alex Amon" <> wrote in message
    news:BD48EE16.1DF8%...
    > You just have to look at --><><---
    >


    Huh?

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 18, 2004
    #7
  8. Bob Zeymour

    greg Guest

    "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > "Alex Amon" <> wrote in message
    > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%...
    > > You just have to look at --><><---
    > >

    >
    > Huh?
    >
    > Mark



    Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
    greg, Aug 19, 2004
    #8
  9. These keyboards have been advertised on several PS forums under the
    guise of "hey guys - check out this neat keyboard made by a company I
    don't work for!"

    Right.

    You'd think that a company that went to the trouble of paying to
    manufacture a batch of keyboards would actually consider some sort of
    marketing strategy. They immediately come across as dishonest and
    offensive to their customers - US!

    The shortcut keys that they offer are basic ta-boot!
    Scott Southerland, Aug 20, 2004
    #9
  10. wow - and now I see that they're just stickers... not even an entire keyboard!
    Scott Southerland, Aug 20, 2004
    #10
  11. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "greg" <> wrote in message
    news:qy2Vc.150883$J06.105549@pd7tw2no...
    > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > >
    > > "Alex Amon" <> wrote in message
    > > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%...
    > > > You just have to look at --><><---
    > > >

    > >
    > > Huh?
    > >
    > > Mark

    >
    >
    > Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
    >
    >



    WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to this
    spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
    dictionary.

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 20, 2004
    #11
  12. wow - and now I see that they're just stickers... not even an entire keyboard!
    Scott Southerland, Aug 20, 2004
    #12
  13. Bob Zeymour

    Crownfield Guest

    Mark B. wrote:
    >
    > "greg" <> wrote in message
    > news:qy2Vc.150883$J06.105549@pd7tw2no...
    > > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > > news:...
    > > >
    > > > "Alex Amon" <> wrote in message
    > > > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%...
    > > > > You just have to look at --><><---
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > Huh?
    > > >
    > > > Mark

    > >
    > >
    > > Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
    > >
    > >

    >
    > WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to this
    > spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
    > dictionary.


    dictionary:

    Subject:
    Photoshop Keyboard!
    Date:
    16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
    From:
    (Bob Zeymour)

    right.

    dishonest marketing,
    dishonest marketeer,
    dishonest company.

    go away.


    >
    > Mark
    Crownfield, Aug 21, 2004
    #13
  14. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Mark B. wrote:
    > >
    > > "greg" <> wrote in message
    > > news:qy2Vc.150883$J06.105549@pd7tw2no...
    > > > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > > > news:...
    > > > >
    > > > > "Alex Amon" <> wrote in message
    > > > > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%...
    > > > > > You just have to look at --><><---
    > > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Huh?
    > > > >
    > > > > Mark
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
    > > >
    > > >

    > >
    > > WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to

    this
    > > spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
    > > dictionary.

    >
    > dictionary:
    >
    > Subject:
    > Photoshop Keyboard!
    > Date:
    > 16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
    > From:
    > (Bob Zeymour)
    >
    > right.
    >
    > dishonest marketing,
    > dishonest marketeer,
    > dishonest company.
    >
    > go away.
    >
    >


    If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock yourself
    out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users, an
    ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

    Did you bother to read my first reply in this thread?? If it was my post to
    begin with, wouldn't it have made more sense to post something along the
    lines of how good the product was instead of accusing the OP of being
    dishonest to begin with?

    Like I said, if it amuses you by all means go for it. Do a google on my
    posting history in rec.photo.digital, it speaks for itself.

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 21, 2004
    #14
  15. Bob Zeymour

    Crownfield Guest

    Mark B. wrote:
    >
    > "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Mark B. wrote:
    > > >
    > > > "greg" <> wrote in message
    > > > news:qy2Vc.150883$J06.105549@pd7tw2no...
    > > > > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > > > > news:...
    > > > > >
    > > > > > "Alex Amon" <> wrote in message
    > > > > > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%...
    > > > > > > You just have to look at --><><---
    > > > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Huh?
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Mark
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to

    > this
    > > > spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
    > > > dictionary.

    > >
    > > dictionary:
    > >
    > > Subject:
    > > Photoshop Keyboard!
    > > Date:
    > > 16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
    > > From:
    > > (Bob Zeymour)
    > >
    > > right.
    > >
    > > dishonest marketing,
    > > dishonest marketeer,
    > > dishonest company.
    > >
    > > go away.
    > >
    > >

    >
    > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock yourself
    > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users, an
    > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.


    and even the same domain?

    right.

    >
    > Did you bother to read my first reply in this thread?? If it was my post to
    > begin with, wouldn't it have made more sense to post something along the
    > lines of how good the product was instead of accusing the OP of being
    > dishonest to begin with?
    >
    > Like I said, if it amuses you by all means go for it. Do a google on my
    > posting history in rec.photo.digital, it speaks for itself.
    >
    > Mark
    Crownfield, Aug 21, 2004
    #15
  16. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Mark B. wrote:
    > >
    > > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

    yourself
    > > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users,

    an
    > > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

    >
    > and even the same domain?
    >
    > right.



    Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
    posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even close -
    you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you read my
    first reply in the thread?

    Mark

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 21, 2004
    #16
  17. Bob Zeymour

    greg Guest

    "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Mark B. wrote:
    > > >
    > > > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

    > yourself
    > > > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet

    users,
    > an
    > > > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

    > >
    > > and even the same domain?
    > >
    > > right.

    >
    >
    > Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
    > posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even close -
    > you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you read

    my
    > first reply in the thread?


    And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?

    Give it up. We're all laughing at you.
    greg, Aug 22, 2004
    #17
  18. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "greg" <> wrote in message
    news:xIQVc.176307$J06.4679@pd7tw2no...
    > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > >
    > > "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    > > news:...
    > > > Mark B. wrote:
    > > > >
    > > > > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

    > > yourself
    > > > > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet

    > users,
    > > an
    > > > > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.
    > > >
    > > > and even the same domain?
    > > >
    > > > right.

    > >
    > >
    > > Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
    > > posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even

    close -
    > > you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you

    read
    > my
    > > first reply in the thread?

    >
    > And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?
    >
    > Give it up. We're all laughing at you.
    >
    >



    You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's nothing
    beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.

    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 22, 2004
    #18
  19. Bob Zeymour

    Crownfield Guest

    Mark B. wrote:
    >
    > "greg" <> wrote in message
    > news:xIQVc.176307$J06.4679@pd7tw2no...
    > > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > > news:...
    > > >
    > > > "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    > > > news:...
    > > > > Mark B. wrote:
    > > > > >
    > > > > > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock
    > > > yourself
    > > > > > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet

    > > users,
    > > > an
    > > > > > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.
    > > > >
    > > > > and even the same domain?
    > > > >
    > > > > right.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
    > > > posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even

    > close -
    > > > you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you

    > read
    > > my
    > > > first reply in the thread?

    > >
    > > And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?
    > >
    > > Give it up. We're all laughing at you.
    > >
    > >

    >
    > You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's nothing
    > beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.


    laugh back all you want.the moving hand has already written...

    dishonest marketing,
    dishonest marketeer,
    dishonest company.

    go away.


    >
    > Mark
    Crownfield, Aug 22, 2004
    #19
  20. Bob Zeymour

    Mark B. Guest

    "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Mark B. wrote:
    > >
    > > "greg" <> wrote in message
    > > news:xIQVc.176307$J06.4679@pd7tw2no...
    > > > "Mark B." <> wrote in message
    > > > news:...
    > > > >
    > > > > "Crownfield" <> wrote in message
    > > > > news:...
    > > > > > Mark B. wrote:
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means

    knock
    > > > > yourself
    > > > > > > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet
    > > > users,
    > > > > an
    > > > > > > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > and even the same domain?
    > > > > >
    > > > > > right.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net.

    The OP
    > > > > posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even

    > > close -
    > > > > you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you

    > > read
    > > > my
    > > > > first reply in the thread?
    > > >
    > > > And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?
    > > >
    > > > Give it up. We're all laughing at you.
    > > >
    > > >

    > >
    > > You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's

    nothing
    > > beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.

    >
    > laugh back all you want.the moving hand has already written...
    >
    > dishonest marketing,
    > dishonest marketeer,
    > dishonest company.
    >
    > go away.
    >
    >


    I agree about the dishonesty - you obviously didn't read my first reply. I
    won't go away until you can prove I'm connected to the spammer. I've
    already shown how it's impossible. In other words, I'm not going anywhere.

    Hugs,
    Mark
    Mark B., Aug 22, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. *** HAWK

    Keyboard shortcuts not working in Photoshop CS

    *** HAWK, Jan 18, 2004, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    6,210
  2. Bud Light

    Keyboard error or no keyboard present???

    Bud Light, Jan 21, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    13,614
    Bud Light
    Jan 22, 2005
  3. someone
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    351
    someone
    Nov 5, 2003
  4. Pete Mills

    No keyboard shortcuts with Photoshop CS

    Pete Mills, Dec 11, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    528
    Annika1980
    Dec 12, 2003
  5. Dave

    Photoshop keyboard shortcuts

    Dave, Jan 13, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    393
    Webrosita
    Jan 14, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page