    Robert Redwood
    www.easyelements.com
    Photoshop Elements Expert Advice
    Robert Redwood - www.easyelements.com, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Robert Redwood - www.easyelements.com

    Hebee Jeebes Guest

    Worthless review, can't even list the new features or enhancements. I don't
    think has the software.

    Hebee Jeebes, Oct 4, 2006

  3. <> wrote:

    > Just stopped by to let you all know that Photoshop Elements 5 is
    > actually shipping now. Until today you could only pre-order it, but now
    > they have actually released the product.

    I looks like Photoshop Elements 5 for Windows is all that is announced
    or shipping. From the feature list, it looks like all the new features
    are already available in iPhoto 6 which is much cheaper for those of us
    that already have Photoshop Elements 4.

    --
    Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
    http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman