Photoshop CS3 Beta available for download

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Wayne J. Cosshall

    nospam Guest

    In article <4581d58c$0$29330$>, Wayne J.
    Cosshall <> wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Details of the CS3 Beta are available:
    > <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=807>

    more info at:

    <http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061214-8425.html>

    including screen shots.
    nospam, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Wayne J. Cosshall

    Rick Sciacca Guest

    It won't be posted until tomorrow, December 15, and unlike the public beta
    of Lightroom, it requires a valid CS2 serial number. That serial number is
    used to get a beta CS3 license for the installer and if you don't have that,
    then it is installed as a two-day demo.

    -- Rick
    http://fixupix.tripod.com/
    http://www.backprint.com/cnypix

    Rick Sciacca, Dec 15, 2006
  4. Wayne J. Cosshall

    Stewy Guest

    In article <4581d58c$0$29330$>,
    "Wayne J. Cosshall" <> wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Details of the CS3 Beta are available:
    > <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=807>
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Wayne
    >
    > Wayne J. Cosshall
    > Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
    > Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
    > Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
    > http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
    > Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
    > Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

    What already?
    Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are demanding
    extra because the dollar is slipping so much.
    Stewy, Dec 15, 2006
  5. Stewy wrote:

    > What already?
    > Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are demanding
    > extra because the dollar is slipping so much.

    I don't think it is too soon for Apple, who have wanted an Intel version
    for Mac OS of the creative suite for some time.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    --
    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Wayne J. Cosshall, Dec 15, 2006
  6. Wayne J. Cosshall

    Frank ess Guest

    Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
    > Stewy wrote:
    >>
    >> What already?
    >> Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are
    >> demanding extra because the dollar is slipping so much.

    > I don't think it is too soon for Apple, who have wanted an Intel
    > version for Mac OS of the creative suite for some time.

    CreativePro's take on it:
    http://www.creativepro.com:80/story/feature/25003.html?cprose=daily

    --
    Frank ess
    Frank ess, Dec 15, 2006
  7. Frank ess wrote:
    > Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
    >> Stewy wrote:
    >>>
    >>> What already?
    >>> Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are
    >>> demanding extra because the dollar is slipping so much.

    >> I don't think it is too soon for Apple, who have wanted an Intel
    >> version for Mac OS of the creative suite for some time.

    I'm looking at the beta today, and it's pretty slick, and much needed.
    As to Adobe and cash flow?? Releasing a beta has nothing to do with
    increasing current cash flow. A very slight drain, in fact.

    > CreativePro's take on it:
    > http://www.creativepro.com:80/story/feature/25003.html?cprose=daily

    It's a nice start, but there's lot more to this release than they mention.

    --
    John Mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Dec 16, 2006