    In lighting effects, the style field is blank! I have checked the
    lighting styles files and they are in the default directory!

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Era, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Era

    ShutterNut Guest

    I think you have to have a layer selected. So select the area, copy or cut
    to a layer, then apply the style. I could be wrong without trying it again,
    but I think this has happened to me.

    JS

    ShutterNut, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Era

    Gadgets Guest

    Have you tried resetting prefs? (I think) Ctrl Alt Shift held down on CS
    startup...

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com
    Gadgets, Oct 10, 2004