    visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    Rich
    Rich, Dec 25, 2003

  2. On 2003-12-25, Rich <> wrote:
    > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    You don't write much about it.
    Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a competition.
    Povl H. Pedersen, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Povl H. Pedersen <> wrote:

    > > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    > > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    > You don't write much about it.
    > Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a competition.

    You probably don't have a very large monitor, so you can't set the
    resolution high enough to read further down that scrollbar-less column.
    As it is, I can't get significantly further than: "...I have WON - i get
    my copy of Photoshop CS directly from Adobe in a couple of weeks", so I
    don't really have any more info about it.

    Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
    If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!
    Louise Bremner, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Rich

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Truly ugly site there. You NEED photoshop -- and someone to work it for
    you.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Rich

    Stephan Guest

    "Povl H. Pedersen" <> wrote in message
    > On 2003-12-25, Rich <> wrote:
    > > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    > > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    > You don't write much about it.
    > Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a competition.

    He says it all in the "news" section.
    To tell you the truth, and it might sound like I am just jealous, I can't
    believe he won with such average beginner work.
    Oh well, terrible pet or sunset pictures always make it first in photo
    competitions, same thing I guess.

    Stephan
    Stephan, Dec 26, 2003
  6. Rich

    stacey Guest

    Stephan wrote:

    > Oh well, terrible pet or sunset pictures always make it first in photo
    > competitions, same thing I guess.

    Yep.
    --

    Stacey
    stacey, Dec 26, 2003
  7. Rich

    stacey Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    I'd be ashamed to post pictures like the butterfly on that building..

    --

    Stacey
    stacey, Dec 26, 2003
  8. Rich

    Si Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free
    >
    > Rich

    Spammer.

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2003
  9. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "Stephan" <> wrote in message

    > "Povl H. Pedersen" <> wrote in message
    > > On 2003-12-25, Rich <> wrote:
    > > > visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    > > > legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    > > You don't write much about it.
    > > Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a

    competition.

    > He says it all in the "news" section.
    > To tell you the truth, and it might sound like I am just jealous, I can't

    snip::::

    IT DOES hehe

    Rich, Dec 26, 2003
  10. Rich

    Rich Guest

    how exactly is this spam? - it's relevant to the group.....

    Rich

    Rich, Dec 26, 2003
  11. "Rich" <> wrote in message

    > "Stephan" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Povl H. Pedersen" <> wrote in message

    > > > You don't write much about it.
    > > > Either you got it for an article, or as a prize for winning a

    > competition.
    > >
    > > He says it all in the "news" section.
    > > To tell you the truth, and it might sound like I am just jealous, I

    can't

    > snip::::
    >
    > IT DOES hehe

    A. He's not. He's got plenty of software, which he can afford to PAY for
    himself.
    B. He's also a terrific photographer, emphasis on the terrific. So he's
    still not jealous.

    --
    Sally Beacham
    www.dizteq.com / www.lvsonline.com
    Sally Beacham, Dec 26, 2003
  12. Rich

    Mark Johnson Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote:

    >visit my news section on www.digitalmood.co.uk to find out how i got a
    >legitimate copy of photoshop cs direct from adobe for Free

    There have been promotions by OEM and customers/vendors, in the past,
    to get out discounted versions of software and Micro$oft OS. And those
    were touted as 'secret' and 'free' and so on. And some like PSP, with
    the right upgrade, discount, and rebate, at one point could literally
    be had for free. But it's sort of hit and miss. But, sure, if PS CS
    were free, or deeply discounted, in some promotion, that would be
    great. But I don't think it is.
    Mark Johnson, Dec 26, 2003
  13. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "Sally Beacham" <> wrote in message

    > "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Stephan" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Povl H. Pedersen" <> wrote in message

    got

    > > competition.
    > > >
    > > > He says it all in the "news" section.
    > > > To tell you the truth, and it might sound like I am just jealous, I

    > can't
    > >
    > > snip::::
    > >
    > > IT DOES hehe

    > A. He's not. He's got plenty of software, which he can afford to PAY for
    > himself.
    > B. He's also a terrific photographer, emphasis on the terrific. So he's
    > still not jealous.
    >

    > --
    > Sally Beacham
    > www.dizteq.com / www.lvsonline.com
    > Paint Shop Pro, Filter Frenzy, Xara X
    > sallyATdizteq.com

    who said i can't afford to PAY for my software?

    Anyway Sally - who made you his spokeswoman? Is there some sordid secret
    you'd like to share with the group?

    Rich

    Rich, Dec 26, 2003
  14. Rich

    stupid_idiot Guest

    i think the point is that most people that hang out here a while know who the posers are and who is
    the real deal. I have only been hanging out here for about 4 years and can say that stephan and
    sally and a handful of other folks work in the real world.

    For my .2c, the website is ugly, the pictures are average and your attitude is appropriate for
    someone with their first digital camera and more impressed with yourself and everyone else is.

    stupid_idiot, Dec 26, 2003
  15. Rich

    Stephan Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message

    > "Sally Beacham" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Stephan" <> wrote in message

    > got

    > > > competition.

    > > can't
    > > >
    > > > snip::::
    > > >
    > > > IT DOES hehe

    > > A. He's not. He's got plenty of software, which he can afford to PAY

    for
    > > himself.
    > > B. He's also a terrific photographer, emphasis on the terrific. So

    he's
    > > still not jealous.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Sally Beacham
    > > www.dizteq.com / www.lvsonline.com
    > > Paint Shop Pro, Filter Frenzy, Xara X
    > > sallyATdizteq.com

    > who said i can't afford to PAY for my software?
    >
    > Anyway Sally - who made you his spokeswoman? Is there some sordid secret
    > you'd like to share with the group?

    Sally is my bodyguard, I can afford news group bodyguards
    Now she is the nicest of the lot, you don't want to meet the other ones.

    Stephan
    Stephan, Dec 26, 2003
  16. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "Stephan" <> wrote in message

    > "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Sally Beacham" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Rich" <> wrote in message

    > > got

    > > > can't

    > > > A. He's not. He's got plenty of software, which he can afford to PAY

    > for
    > > > himself.
    > > > B. He's also a terrific photographer, emphasis on the terrific. So

    > he's
    > > > still not jealous.
    > > >

    > > > --
    > > > Sally Beacham
    > > > www.dizteq.com / www.lvsonline.com
    > > > Paint Shop Pro, Filter Frenzy, Xara X
    > > > sallyATdizteq.com

    > > who said i can't afford to PAY for my software?
    > >
    > > Anyway Sally - who made you his spokeswoman? Is there some sordid secret
    > > you'd like to share with the group?
    > >

    > Sally is my bodyguard, I can afford news group bodyguards
    > Now she is the nicest of the lot, you don't want to meet the other ones.
    >
    > Stephan
    >
    >Oooooo now i'm really scared.

    Rich
    Rich, Dec 26, 2003
  17. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "stupid_idiot" <> wrote in message
    > i think the point is that most people that hang out here a while know who

    the posers are and who is
    > the real deal. I have only been hanging out here for about 4 years and

    can say that stephan and
    > sally and a handful of other folks work in the real world.
    >
    > For my .2c, the website is ugly, the pictures are average and your

    attitude is appropriate for
    > someone with their first digital camera and more impressed with yourself

    and everyone else is.

    your name sums it up nicely mate.

    i've been in the digital imaging game sime the first vga digicams and have
    progressed thru several models.

    Rich

    Rich, Dec 26, 2003
  18. Rich

    Rich Guest

    All i was trying to say is that i won a copy of PSCS - can't you just be
    happy for me?

    Rich

    Rich, Dec 26, 2003
  19. Rich

    Si Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > how exactly is this spam? - it's relevant to the group.....

    You are clearly using the NG to advertise your poorly designed site...

    I'd personally prefer to see the NG feature less of this type of posting,
    which is IMHO spam.

    Si.
    Si, Dec 26, 2003
  20. Rich

    Stephan Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message

    > "stupid_idiot" <> wrote in message
    > > i think the point is that most people that hang out here a while know

    who
    > the posers are and who is
    > > the real deal. I have only been hanging out here for about 4 years and

    > can say that stephan and
    > > sally and a handful of other folks work in the real world.
    > >
    > > For my .2c, the website is ugly, the pictures are average and your

    > attitude is appropriate for
    > > someone with their first digital camera and more impressed with yourself

    > and everyone else is.
    >

    > your name sums it up nicely mate.
    >
    > i've been in the digital imaging game sime the first vga digicams and have
    > progressed thru several models.

    Photographers are not like Bordeaux wines.
    You "went" through several models, OK, but it doesn't look like you
    progressed a bit.

    Stephan
    Stephan, Dec 26, 2003