    Honestly, i don't like the software that much, it just seemed to do a
    nice job when emailing photos. Is Adobe sending my email address out
    to these spammers?

    Mike Gilson, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Mike Gilson wrote:
    > I was sending a photo by email when my firewall tells me Photoshop is
    > trying to connect to 4Moxio.net. I noticed I get TONS of junk mail
    > from the moxio company ever since I installed Photoshop Album 2.0.
    > Honestly, i don't like the software that much, it just seemed to do a
    > nice job when emailing photos. Is Adobe sending my email address out
    > to these spammers?

    I seem to recall an option when installing 2.0 that indicated something
    like you have noted. I declined and I have not had your experience.

    I have the earlier version of Photo Album and like it. I checked out
    the new features and decided there was little there for me, although I did
    like the idea of it finding moved files and a few other features. I have
    since deleted the program.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Mike Gilson

    Chris Cox Guest

    Album doesn't contact any spammers. If you are sending a file to a
    print service and that print service is then spamming you - please
    contact Adobe and let them know about the dishonest print service.

    Most likely, you have a virus or some spyware installed that is
    contacting the spammer, and it has nothing to do with Album.

    Chris

    Chris Cox, Feb 16, 2004