    Michael Guest

    I have Photoshop 7. Are there any free upgrades or plugins I can get that
    would enhance my digital picture editing or manipulation?

    Michael, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Michael

    Ed Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have Photoshop 7. Are there any free upgrades or plugins I can get that
    > would enhance my digital picture editing or manipulation?

    Yes there are loads

    Ed.

    Ed, Dec 22, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    "Michael" <> wrote:

    > I have Photoshop 7. Are there any free upgrades or plugins I can get that
    > would enhance my digital picture editing or manipulation?

    You could try a google.com search for "photoshop 7 plugins"
    There are hundreds and hundreds. Pick those you like.
    --
    Charlie Dilks
    Newark, DE USA

    Charlie Dilks, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Michael

    Jack Guest

    When you register on the Adobe website, the upgrades are automatic when
    you open the Photoshop program.
    Jack

    Jack, Dec 22, 2003