Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by zephyr678@mail.com, Nov 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Friend,

    I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to
    visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com , and it has pictures of
    beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate
    Fighting Championship, a very good show.

    My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie
    detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never
    been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
    and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

    The Murders of Our Leaders in Government were Stopped.

    I, Brandon, can take lie detector and psychological tests, and I can go
    before a panel of truth detecting experts. I tell the truth. A
    mini-psychological test: 8 times 2 = 16, the world is round, not flat,
    and the year is 2006. Feel free to call me, my cellphone number is
    503.740.0272 (United States based) and feel free to utilize a GK-1
    voice truth detecting device too:

    >From Congressmen Bill Frist to John Kerry to Dennis Hastert to Hillary

    Clinton to John Warner to Ron Wyden to Gordon Smith to John McCain to
    Joseph Lieberman to Nancy Pelosi to Diane Feinstein to Ted Kennedy to
    anyone else who happened to be in the Congressional chambers during
    either a joint session of Congress or a State of the Union address from
    Masons to Skull and Bones members to Secret Service agents to pages to
    visitors to other good individuals, they all would have been murdered,
    all of their accomplishments stripped away, their earned wealth
    stripped away, their homes stripped away, their family and friends
    stripped away. Moreover, someone else would have been sleeping with
    their spouses.

    Elements of the Mossad, who wanted to bathe in the blood of our
    Congressmen as well as bathe in the blood of leaders on the Federal and
    State levels and leaders around the world, and when these elements
    seized power they would, as confirmed by psychic vision and confirmed
    auditorially, "he's right; he's psychic," would outlaw most if not all
    organizations, including the Masons, and these elements as Victor
    Ostrovsky writes about in his #1 New York Times bestseller By Way of
    Deception are out of control, notoriously lie, and have a disregard for
    life -- I was able, thank God, to thwart the conquest of the USA and
    the world, and was able to thwart the murder of United States and world
    leaders, via a psychic vision of Senator John Warner and other
    Congressmen being choked to death by gas, which was confirmed
    auditorially from both ears, such as "He saved Congress," who they were
    going to kill "all of them,""how did he know that?" and "he's psychic"
    -- murdered my biological Aunt Gloria Atkinson, whom I loved very much,
    as she did of me, and there is a tribute to her on my website. Please,
    friend, be sure to barricade your bedroom door at night. I'm not afraid
    of aged clones or the attempted chopping off of my appendages (elements
    of the Mossad talked about chopping off my right middle finger and
    right ear, and 10 out of 10 of my toes, like my right middle finger
    have unique steeple designs).

    I'm not afraid of anything. I'll defend myself to the best of my
    ability, and I commit my life to saving the lives of men, women, and
    children and strengthening good organizations. I will always remember
    my biological Aunt Gloria Atkinson.

    Sincerely,
    Brandon

    , Nov 3, 2006

  2. bongo Guest

    plonk
    killfiled

    bongo, Nov 3, 2006

  3. bongo wrote:
    > plonk
    > killfiled

    It's kinda a waste of time to publicly announce plonkings. Particularly
    if the in duh vidual isn't really a poster taking part in actual
    discussions. Even then....

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Nov 3, 2006
  4. Bill Funk Guest

    On 3 Nov 2006 04:01:30 -0800, wrote:

    >Friend,
    >
    >I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to
    >visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com , and it has pictures of
    >beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate
    >Fighting Championship, a very good show.
    >
    >My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie
    >detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never
    >been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
    >and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

    WOW! Only in your 20s, and your brain's already been fried.
    Is it really true that you have to take a test to determine if you've
    been penetrated or not? If so, your short, medium, and long term
    memory is shot. Please don't be too attracted to women; we don't need
    your children.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"