    getting messages stating my server is not responding when I send photos,
    some less than 2 MG. Am I doing something wrong? Can I obtain the ability
    to send larger files?

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    Boomer Guest

    <> wrote in
    news:Ag%Pb.6774$:

    > What is the limit on the size of photos I can send over
    > roadrunner? I am getting messages stating my server is not
    > responding when I send photos, some less than 2 MG. Am I doing
    > something wrong? Can I obtain the ability to send larger files?

    Contact them? Ask in a local RR news group?

    Boomer, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Senti Guest

    did mumble Ag%Pb.6774$...

    > What is the limit on the size of photos I can send over roadrunner?
    > I am getting messages stating my server is not responding when I send
    > photos, some less than 2 MG. Am I doing something wrong? Can I
    > obtain the ability to send larger files?

    2MG? Mega Gigs? Or did you mean MB (megabytes)?

    Assuming you meant MB, what format are your photos that "some" are less than
    2 MB? Sounds like an uncompressed format, to me...

    Unless you have good reason not to, convert them into a file format that
    compresses the image. Barring that upload them somewhere and send an email
    link the reader can use to view them.
    --
    ~SF~
    Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

    Senti, Jan 23, 2004