    player on my TV?

    Yours hopefully ...

    JR
    NewsOnly, Aug 8, 2003

  2. NewsOnly

    MrToad Guest

    NewsOnly wrote:

    > Does anyone in the group know of any software which would allow me to put a
    > series of photos [a slideshow?] onto a disc which could be viewed via my DVD
    > player on my TV?
    >
    > Yours hopefully ...
    >
    > JR

    You'll need movie editing software & a CD burning program that can burn
    SVCD's.
    Place your pics into the movie editing software and save them as an
    ..avi, [adjusting the length of time for each pic to what ever you want,
    10sec works good].
    Now convert & burn the .avi as a SVCD with the CD burning software.

    It will now play on *most* DVD's.

    Microsoft's movie maker will work if you have WinXP & Nero can burn SVCD's.

    MrToad
    MrToad, Aug 8, 2003

  3. NewsOnly

    Barry OGrady Guest

    NewsOnly wrote:

    > Does anyone in the group know of any software which would allow me to put a
    > series of photos [a slideshow?] onto a disc which could be viewed via my DVD
    > player on my TV?
    >
    > Yours hopefully ...
    >
    > JR

    You don't say which model DVD player. On my cheap DVD player I can just copy
    the jpegs on to a data disk and use the slideshow built in to the player.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    Barry OGrady, Aug 9, 2003