    I still have I think the program but I don't remember its name..

    So far all the shareware ones don't match up at all..

    Any one have a glue to its name.

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 12, 2005

  2. BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
    > I had a great little program (Freeware ?) that converted High Res
    > pics to a 640x480 size, no settings neded, dead simple and did a
    > Batch of them and placed them in a folder for you.
    >
    > I still have I think the program but I don't remember its name..
    >
    > So far all the shareware ones don't match up at all..
    >

    > Any one have a glue to its name.

    Numerous programs including freeware Irfanview will do what you want.
    If you are using Windows, Microsoft has a free Power Toy to resize
    pictures. This is very convenient since it becomes an option available
    by right-clicking on the file name.

    --
    James V. Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland, USA

    James Silverton, Feb 12, 2005

  3. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:43:07 +1300, in rec.photo.digital BILL
    bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
    >I had a great little program (Freeware ?) that converted High Res pics to a
    >640x480 size, no settings neded, dead simple and did a Batch of them and
    >placed them in a folder for you.
    >
    >I still have I think the program but I don't remember its name..
    >
    >So far all the shareware ones don't match up at all..

    Irfanview?

    http://www.irfanview.com
    ----------
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at

    Ed Ruf, Feb 12, 2005
  4. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Andy Petro Guest

    I downloaded Power Toy to reduce my pictures but how do i open it and get to
    use it.

    Andy Petro, Feb 12, 2005
  5. On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:10:22 -0500, "James Silverton"
    <> wrote:

    >BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
    >> I had a great little program (Freeware ?) that converted High Res
    >> pics to a 640x480 size, no settings neded, dead simple and did a
    >> Batch of them and placed them in a folder for you.
    >>
    >> I still have I think the program but I don't remember its name..
    >>
    >> So far all the shareware ones don't match up at all..
    >>

    >> Any one have a glue to its name.

    >Numerous programs including freeware Irfanview will do what you want.
    >If you are using Windows, Microsoft has a free Power Toy to resize
    >pictures. This is very convenient since it becomes an option available
    >by right-clicking on the file name.

    This one uses No settings and does a Batch of Photos, with one click, these
    ones do not..

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 13, 2005
  6. On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:39:09 -0500, Ed Ruf <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:43:07 +1300, in rec.photo.digital BILL
    >bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
    >>I had a great little program (Freeware ?) that converted High Res pics to a
    >>640x480 size, no settings neded, dead simple and did a Batch of them and
    >>placed them in a folder for you.
    >>
    >>I still have I think the program but I don't remember its name..
    >>
    >>So far all the shareware ones don't match up at all..

    >Irfanview?
    >
    >http://www.irfanview.com
    >Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    >See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    >http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html

    You Are joking this was a Simple one click program, with No settings at all.

    Sort of thing a 6 year could could use..

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 13, 2005