    I want to store pictures on DVd but can't
    seem to do it....Thanks! I have Nero.

    , Dec 29, 2004

  2. Joe S Guest

    wrote:
    > Can they be burned to DVD copying a full
    > CD, or can they be individually burned to
    > a DVD???
    > I want to store pictures on DVd but can't
    > seem to do it....Thanks! I have Nero.

    You want to store them on DVD for archival purposes? Or so that you can
    show them on a DVD player? Or both?

    You should maybe mention what you've tried and how it failed. It should
    be a piece of cake with Nero.

    Joe

    Joe S, Dec 29, 2004

  3. BR549 Guest

    For the purposes of storage, copying photos to DVD is no different then
    copying them to a cd. And yes you can copy a full CD or individual files.
    Sounds like your problem is navigating Nero. Exactly what version of Nero
    are you using and what problem are you having?

    BR549, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Pug Fugley Guest

    Burn photos to DVD, put in jpg compatable DVD player, sit back and watch the
    slide show!

    Pug Fugley, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Guest

    Re: Photos To DVD Big Problem

    Using a Dell PC, Win2000, and Nero Express for DVD.
    I click on Data, even tried Images/Video,
    A pop-up window says ADD or Drag and
    Drop....tried both But it says files not found even if I type it in.
    And using either one, only certain files
    open, but never the one I want which is:
    My Pictures......
    Yes, archiving and storing, viewing, etc.
    I use Roxio for burning CDs, and its sooo
    easy...compared to trying to burn a DVD.
    Thanks....!!
    rachell

    , Dec 30, 2004
  6. BR549 Guest

    Re: Photos To DVD Big Problem

    Rah, if you are using Nero Express, click on Data, then Data Disc and the
    next window to open should be the Disc Content window. Click on Add and the
    Select Files and Folders window opens. This screen is just like using
    Windows Explorer, in the Look In box at the top, click on the pull down
    arrow and navigate to what ever folder contains the pictures you want to
    store. Use your mouse, hold down the Ctrl key and highlight the files you
    want and click Add, then Finish when you done. There is no need to type
    anything in any of the boxes, just use your mouse. That's all there is to
    it.

    BR549, Dec 30, 2004
  7. Guest

    Re: Photos To DVD [Thanks!]