Photos of Aratingas

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Nov 25, 2009.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Nov 25, 2009

  2. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Nov 26, 10:12 am, George Kerby <> wrote:
    > On 11/25/09 9:33 PM, in article
    > , "Nervous
    >

    > Nick" <> wrote:
    > > On Nov 25, 7:45 pm, NameHere <> wrote:

    > >> More injured, abused, or sick tropical birds in cages. This just gets
    > >> sadder and sadder.

    > >> HUAW PERU (Humanitarian Association for Animal Welfare)
    > >> Website:http://www.huaw.org
    > >> Office: (511) 446-6179
    > >> Location: República de Panamá 6584 - Barranco
    > >> Lima, Peru

    > >>http://www.wspa-international.org/

    > >>http://www.wspa.org.uk/whoarewe/contact/CrueltyReport.aspx

    > >>http://www.wspa-international.org/whoarewe/contact/Default.aspx

    > >>http://www.defenders.org/programs_and_policy/international_conservati....

    > >>http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=4195...

    > >> To name but a few where you can report all his photos or get further
    > >> information on how to report this consistent proof of animal abuse.

    > > I want to know where I can buy these birds so I can dress and stuff
    > > them, and cook them for the coming holidays.  Eaten raw, the feathers
    > > tend to stick in one's throat.

    > All the while they will be screaming:
    >
    > "¡Ayúdeme! NinguÌ n no quiero ser cena. ¡Quiero a mi abogado!"
    >
    > Could you live with that?!?

    That was a good laugh! Thanks!

    --
    YOP...
    Nervous Nick, Nov 26, 2009

  3. mmyvusenet

    Paul Furman Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I did these photos these old Aratingas:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688180/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688184/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688192/
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    Looks like the ones we have naturalized here:
    http://edgehill.net/California/Bay-...oods/10-30-06-parrots-of-tel-hill/parrots/pg2

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Nov 26, 2009
  4. mmyvusenet

    NameHere Guest

    On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:32:03 -0800, Paul Furman <>
    wrote:

    >mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I did these photos these old Aratingas:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688180/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688184/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688192/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    >Looks like the ones we have naturalized here:
    >http://edgehill.net/California/Bay-...oods/10-30-06-parrots-of-tel-hill/parrots/pg2

    Good, maybe he will finally see the difference between healthy birds and
    unhealthy and tortured birds captured and kept by inhuman humans for a
    profit.
    NameHere, Nov 26, 2009