Photos of animals

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Xiaoxin Yin, Aug 7, 2005.

  1. Xiaoxin Yin

    Xiaoxin Yin Guest

    Xiaoxin Yin, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Xiaoxin Yin

    Frank ess Guest

    Xiaoxin Yin wrote:
    > Photos at San Diego Zoo
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
    >
    > Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
    >
    > Welcome to share your comments!

    I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Very colorful, descriptive, and
    sharp. Thank you for the opportunity.

    My sister walks at the zoo every day. She has a relationship with the
    "Imitation" primate: whenever she passes the window the animal is
    excited, and will not calm until my sister shows her the entire
    contents of her purse.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Aug 7, 2005

  3. Xiaoxin Yin

    wavelength Guest

    Nice stuff.. Wish the zoo here was half that nice.

    wavelength, Aug 7, 2005
  4. Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Aug 7, 2005
  5. Xiaoxin Yin

    Xiaoxin Yin Guest

    Thanks. I like the Sigma lens very well. It is slow. But it is amazingly
    sharp.

    Xiaoxin Yin, Aug 7, 2005
  6. Xiaoxin Yin

    Mark² Guest

    > Photos at San Diego Zoo
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_zoo
    >
    > Photos at San Diego Wild Animal Zoo
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/san_diego_wild_animal_zoo
    >
    > Welcome to share your comments!

    I enjoyed viewing your shots of "our" great zoo.
    You inspired me to post a few of my own San Diego Zoo shots!
    Take a look here:
    http://www.pbase.com/markuson/zoo

    Anyone who visits the area...make sure you don't miss this **world class**
    place!
    The San Diego Zoo is unlike any other in the world. -Not only the animals,
    but the presentation of the animals is spectacular. Very few "cages." Most
    are contained in beautifully and approprately landscaped "environments"
    including plants/flowers/trees/terrain from the animal's natural habitat.

    -Mark

    Mark², Aug 7, 2005
  7. "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message

    > I enjoyed viewing your shots of "our" great zoo.
    > You inspired me to post a few of my own San Diego Zoo shots!
    > Take a look here:
    > http://www.pbase.com/markuson/zoo
    >
    > Anyone who visits the area...make sure you don't miss this **world class**
    > place!
    > The San Diego Zoo is unlike any other in the world. -Not only the
    > animals, but the presentation of the animals is spectacular. Very few
    > "cages." Most are contained in beautifully and approprately landscaped
    > "environments" including plants/flowers/trees/terrain from the animal's
    > natural habitat.
    >
    > -Mark

    LOL! "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" made me laugh, that is an excellent shot!
    Your other photos are really nice, thanks.

    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Aug 7, 2005
  8. Paul Schilter, Aug 7, 2005