Photos/Movies from Lighthouse Reef, Belize on-line

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Geoff Schultz, May 20, 2005.

  1. I spent 3-4 months this winter at Lighthouse Reef in Belize aboard my
    sailboat. We dove on average 2 times a day. I had just replaced my Se & Sea
    film camera with an Olympus C-8080 digital camera and spent the majority of
    my dives recording the marine life there.

    If you've never been to the atolls off of Belize, mark them on your must-
    see list for diving. I've dove most of the Caribbean, and imho the atolls
    of Belize rank tops in my list, with only Bonaire being in the same
    ranking. I will say that I haven't made it to the Caymans...yet...

    On my web site you'll find over 125 species of fish, 60+ creatures, 50 some
    types of coral, sponges, etc, etc. I've also placed some movies that I've
    finally been able to edit (probably requires a broadband connection to
    realistically view). I've tried to make sure that my identification is
    correct, but if you find an error, please let me know.

    The web site is located at http://www.GeoffSchultz.org/ and you can find
    the photos by clicking on the Photos button and then going into either
    "2005 Sailing" or "Diving Photos Master Index."

    I hope that you find this enjoyable and/or useful!

    -- Geoff
    Geoff Schultz, May 20, 2005