    power point viewer to open it. The presentation
    contains some nice photos that I would like to save.
    How can I extract these photos?

    Dick M., Sep 30, 2003

  2. Dick M.

    Bryan Guest

    "Dick M." <> wrote in message
    news:6y5eb.34770$Ms2.30072@fed1read03
    > Someone sent me a pps attachment and I have the
    > power point viewer to open it. The presentation
    > contains some nice photos that I would like to save.
    > How can I extract these photos?

    Will the viewer allow you to edit?
    Methinks not!
    Maybe another type"office" app?
    Bryan

    Bryan, Sep 30, 2003

  3. > Someone sent me a pps attachment and I have the
    > power point viewer to open it. The presentation
    > contains some nice photos that I would like to save.
    > How can I extract these photos?

    Ask the sender to send the photo's seperately would be the easiest way...

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 30, 2003
  4. In article <6y5eb.34770$Ms2.30072@fed1read03>,
    says...

    >Someone sent me a pps attachment and I have the
    >power point viewer to open it. The presentation
    >contains some nice photos that I would like to save.
    >How can I extract these photos?

    Alt-Print Screen key will copy the open viewer window to the clipboard
    which you an paste into a graphics program, like MS Paint and edit and
    save the graphic. Your quality may or may not be acceptable, depending
    on the source.

    Another Airnet User, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Dick M.

    Bryan Guest

    "Another Airnet User" <> wrote in message
    > In article <6y5eb.34770$Ms2.30072@fed1read03>,
    > says...
    >>

    >> Someone sent me a pps attachment and I have the
    >> power point viewer to open it. The presentation
    >> contains some nice photos that I would like to save.
    >> How can I extract these photos?
    >>

    > Alt-Print Screen key will copy the open viewer window to the clipboard
    > which you an paste into a graphics program, like MS Paint and edit and
    > save the graphic. Your quality may or may not be acceptable,
    > depending on the source.

    Duhhh! <scratches head>
    I never thought of that!
    :)