    <http://www.geocities.com/natethegreat2u_2002/rectilinear.html>

    Considering I've let the cat out of the bag now, don't be surprised if the
    Government closes down this web site.

    Fred McKenzie, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Fred McKenzie

    Bryce Guest

    proving this is like proving there is a god. it's impossible.

    Bryce, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Fred McKenzie

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/29/03 1:50 PM, in article ,
    "Fred McKenzie" <> wrote:

    > A related thread had reached 55 messages last I checked. Almost all of them
    > were from Trolls and not one had any good photographs.
    >
    > One of the many scientific topics discussed related to the Government's
    > conspiracy to keep secret information about Mars from the people on Earth. It
    > took a little searching with Google, but I found some of the evidence that has
    > leaked out at:
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/natethegreat2u_2002/rectilinear.html>
    >
    > Considering I've let the cat out of the bag now, don't be surprised if the
    > Government closes down this web site.

    I swear, Fred! You have done your service to Mankind for revealing this
    information. I'm personally nominating you for Time's Man of The Year!

    George Kerby, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Fred McKenzie

    Eric Gisin Guest

    "Fred McKenzie" <> wrote in message
    | A related thread had reached 55 messages last I checked. Almost all of them
    | were from Trolls and not one had any good photographs.
    |
    | One of the many scientific topics discussed related to the Government's
    | conspiracy to keep secret information about Mars from the people on Earth.
    It
    | took a little searching with Google, but I found some of the evidence that
    has
    | leaked out at:
    |
    | <http://www.geocities.com/natethegreat2u_2002/rectilinear.html>
    |
    | Considering I've let the cat out of the bag now, don't be surprised if the
    | Government closes down this web site.

    paranioa and delusions of persecution. you win a trip to the psych ward. do
    not pass go.

    Eric Gisin, Aug 30, 2003