    I'd welcome any feedback and comments!
    Cheers,
    Julien
    jullag, Sep 20, 2006

  2. jullag wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > i've set up an album of the photos i took last month in Mozambique,
    > South Africa and Swaziland: http://tinyurl.com/lx29n
    > I hope they'll reflect at least a fraction of the magic i felt there
    > (especially in Mozambique)...
    > I'd welcome any feedback and comments!
    > Cheers,
    > Julien

    Very nice. I like the contrast you captured in the landscapes that had
    some cloud cover in the Swaziland set.

    --
    - Michael J. Astrauskas
    Michael J. Astrauskas, Sep 20, 2006

  3. jullag

    Rutger Guest

    "jullag" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi all,
    >
    > i've set up an album of the photos i took last month in Mozambique,
    > South Africa and Swaziland: http://tinyurl.com/lx29n
    > I hope they'll reflect at least a fraction of the magic i felt there
    > (especially in Mozambique)...
    > I'd welcome any feedback and comments!

    Pictures are nice, certainly, but please make a more narrow selection.
    Sometimes you have three time almost the same picture. That doesn't add up.

    The navigation: for me too deep, sometimes it takes more than 3 clicks to
    reach the pictures, that too many, imnsho.

    Rutger

    --
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/
    Rutger, Sep 20, 2006