Photos from Sailing World Championships

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AJ, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. AJ

    AJ Guest

    AJ, Jul 30, 2007

  2. AJ

    Guest Guest

    Danke.
    Old Sailor
    Guest, Jul 30, 2007

  3. AJ

    Allen Guest

    AJ wrote:
    > You can see my photos from ISAF Sailing world Championships at my website,
    > www.jensvoll.dk/galleri. Comments are welcome.
    >
    > Best regards, Arnt J.
    > www.jensvoll.dk/galleri

    There is something about anything with a sail in the water and a camera.
    Very interesting pictures! The was a movie 10 or 15 years ago (named
    Wind), not a good movie at all, but it had the most spectacular pictures
    of sailing boats (America's Cup class) that I have ever seen. I suspect
    that part of the expense was the loss of a few cameras. A friend of ours
    crewed on her father's boat in a race a few days ago. Unfortunately, she
    didn't take a camera; she could have gotten some great pictures.
    Allen
    Allen, Jul 30, 2007