Photos from Genoa surroundings, Italy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by guidomarche@gmail.com, Apr 18, 2013.

  1. Guest

    Photos from Genoa surroundings, Italy

    Hi, i've just updated galleries on my site, with new nature photo of
    this winter. Take a look, if u like it
    I'm using Canon Ixus I980 IS,Canon EOS300D and Olympus Camedia 3000 for
    older pics

    New pics:
    http://www.fotovallescrivia.it/vscrivia/pages/Main.aspx?pg=PhotoPreview&rev=true&ln=en

    This Fall/Winter: