Photos and report of a Cycling Ride to the Teotihuacan Archaeological Site + Acolman Augustine Ex-Co

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by erasmo, Aug 22, 2007.

  1. erasmo

    erasmo Guest

    Hi dear Group:

    I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
    Acolman Augustine Ex-Convent - Teotihuacan Archaeological Site (Mexico
    State) - Mexico City, made last Sunday.

    I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of the
    Teotihuacan archaeological site, along with the Augustine Ex-Convent
    in Acolman.

    If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
    (available under the link: "Photoset Show"), please access the
    following direction:

    http://tinyurl.com/2l8lfj

    Greetings and thank you very much for your attention.

    --
    http://erasmo.r8.org
    erasmo, Aug 22, 2007

  2. erasmo

    Tedd Jacobs Guest

    "erasmo" wrote...
    > Hi dear Group:
    >
    > I would like to share a report from the cycling ride: Mexico City -
    > Acolman Augustine Ex-Convent - Teotihuacan Archaeological Site (Mexico
    > State) - Mexico City, made last Sunday.
    >
    > I would kindly suggest you having a look at the photos of the
    > Teotihuacan archaeological site, along with the Augustine Ex-Convent
    > in Acolman.
    >
    > If you would like to read the report, or just see the pictures
    > (available under the link: "Photoset Show"), please access the
    > following direction:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2l8lfj
    >
    > Greetings and thank you very much for your attention.

    magnifico cuadros de teotihuacan! mucho gracias!

    usted tiene mas cuadros de viajes arqueologicos prehistoricos?

    respecto,

    t.
    Tedd Jacobs, Aug 22, 2007