    CHILDRENS CLOITHES

    THX A e^6
    , Dec 24, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    > IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON SMALL
    > CHILDRENS CLOITHES
    >
    > THX A e^6

    what????
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
    Paul Heslop, Dec 24, 2006

  3. Cynicor Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    >> IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON SMALL
    >> CHILDRENS CLOITHES
    >>
    >> THX A e^6

    > what????

    He wants those funny photos on small childrens cloithes. Can't you read?
    Cynicor, Dec 24, 2006
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Cynicor wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > >> WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    > >> IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON SMALL
    > >> CHILDRENS CLOITHES
    > >>
    > >> THX A e^6

    > > what????

    > He wants those funny photos on small childrens cloithes. Can't you read?

    ah, that explains it :-/
    Paul Heslop, Dec 24, 2006
  5. Mick Harris Guest

    Do you think he means those funny photos on small children's clothes ? ;-)
    Or translated, he might mean, the transfers & embroidered designs that are
    put onto clothes, (preferably children's designs).
    Or maybe he doesn't :)
    Mick Harris, Dec 24, 2006
  6. Mick Harris Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    > IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON SMALL
    > CHILDRENS CLOITHES
    >
    > THX A e^6

    Do you mean this kind of thing. http://www.doodledudsdepot.com/
    I just done a search on Google for "kids t-shirt designs"
    Mick Harris, Dec 24, 2006
  7. Paul Heslop Guest

    or maybe... http://tinyurl.com/2jvz5 (rude word warning!)

    Paul Heslop, Dec 24, 2006
  8. jack Guest

    wrote:
    : WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    : IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON
    : SMALL CHILDRENS CLOITHES

    Another nonsensical, clueless post from the GMAIL domain. Oh, the humanity
    of it all! :-(

    j.
    jack, Dec 24, 2006
  9. Mick Harris Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    >> Do you think he means those funny photos on small children's clothes ?
    >> ;-)
    >> Or translated, he might mean, the transfers & embroidered designs that
    >> are
    >> put onto clothes, (preferably children's designs).
    >> Or maybe he doesn't :)

    > or maybe... http://tinyurl.com/2jvz5 (rude word warning!)
    >
    > --
    > Paul (Need a lift she said much obliged)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    LOL.
    Mick Harris, Dec 24, 2006
  10. Cynicor Guest

    jack wrote:
    > wrote:
    > : WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    > : IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON
    > : SMALL CHILDRENS CLOITHES
    >
    > Another nonsensical, clueless post from the GMAIL domain. Oh, the humanity
    > of it all! :-(

    GMail: The AOL of the Internet.
    Cynicor, Dec 24, 2006

    www.michaeljackson.com ... Oh sorry that was for children "without" clothes
    Not Disclosed, Dec 25, 2006
  12. Roy G Guest

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > jack wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> : WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS 4 CHILDREN CLOTHES .
    >> : IF YOU HAVE FOUND AND KNOW A PLACE 4 THOSE FUNNY PHOTOS ON
    >> : SMALL CHILDRENS CLOITHES
    >>
    >> Another nonsensical, clueless post from the GMAIL domain. Oh, the
    >> humanity of it all! :-(

    > GMail: The AOL of the Internet.

    Please don't tell him.

    Otherwise we will soon be getting spammed about these wonderful childrens
    Tshirts with funny pictures, all at half the shop prices.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Dec 26, 2006
  13. Cynicor Guest

    I get all my child t-shirts at tshirthell.com anyway.