    Pierre

    Spam Protection: Please remove the words "NOSPAM" and "REMOVE" from my email address in the "Email To" window of your program
    if you want me to receive an e-mail version of your answer. Thanks.
    Pierre Bellavance, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Pierre Bellavance

    Rafe B. Guest

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:29:56 -0500, Pierre Bellavance
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone going to PhotoPlus Expo next weekend?
    >
    >Is it interesting for an "advanced" amateur?
    >
    >Thanks

    It's a lot of fun. You get to see all the newest toys and
    some that aren't even on the market yet. Plus freebies
    and great work being exhibited. And it's just a short
    walk (or shuttle bus) to BH Photo.

    Alas, I won't be able to go this year -- got a couple
    of shows to do that very weekend.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com
    Rafe B., Oct 26, 2003

  3. Rafe,

    Thank you very much.

    Pierre

    Pierre Bellavance, Oct 26, 2003
  4. On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:29:56 -0500, Pierre Bellavance
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone going to PhotoPlus Expo next weekend?
    >
    >Is it interesting for an "advanced" amateur?
    >
    >Thanks

    I have found it interesting enough in the past that I will go again. I
    am resolutely an amateur.

    Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

    "Religious wisdom is to wisdom as military music is to music."
    Rodney Myrvaagnes, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Rodney,

    Thank you very much for answering my question. We'll be there.

    I guess one day should be enough if we don't participate in the
    seminars.

    Thanks again,

    Pierre

    Pierre Bellavance, Oct 27, 2003