    regarding digital photos… The registration is free, they even offer 20
    free print of your fav photos. Kinda cool, huh?

    — Oleg
    Oleg326756, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Oleg326756

    robbie0 Guest

    Unfortunately Photomax is a network marketing type outfit. This raises
    some red flags for me, since anyone saying "hey check out Photomax" is
    obviously only looking to make a buck. Note that "Oleg"'s link takes
    you to a Photomax page that has been customized for a rep named Chuck
    Smith.

    Nice try, Chuck... I mean "Oleg".

    robbie0, Jul 28, 2005