    Thanks
    Bob

    , Jan 22, 2008

  2. Guest

    Try installing in Win 95/98 compatibility mode. Right click on the
    installer and acces its properties. There will be a compatibility tab.

    , Jan 22, 2008

  3. Bob Bob Guest

    Re: Photomax Image Maker software will not load on XP Machine after Reformat

    On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:07:19 -0800 (PST), ""
    <> wrote:

    >Try installing in Win 95/98 compatibility mode. Right click on the
    >installer and acces its properties. There will be a compatibility tab.

    Thanks. 1st thing after work.
    Bob

    Bob Bob, Jan 22, 2008