    The polaroid site is not that helpful either.
    Thanks
    Bob

    Bob Bob, Jan 21, 2008

  2. Re: Photomax Image Maker software will not load on my XP Home machineafter Fdisk and Reformat

    On 1/21/2008 1:34 PM, Bob Bob, after much thought, came up with this jewel:
    > error message appears-'this is not compatible with Windows
    > NT'--of all things.

    Try running the compatibility wizard
    max
    --
    Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
    Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html

    What's in a Name?, Jan 22, 2008

  3. Bob Bob

    Bob Bob Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:47:05 -0500, What's in a Name?
    <> wrote:

    >On 1/21/2008 1:34 PM, Bob Bob, after much thought, came up with this jewel:
    >> error message appears-'this is not compatible with Windows
    >> NT'--of all things.
    >>

    >Try running the compatibility wizard
    >max

    Max
    Thanks
    Bob
    I posted this once with my free account and did not see it for a day,
    so I used Google and it showed up right away. Apologies for the double
    posting

    Bob Bob, Jan 23, 2008