    Phnzupp Guest

    Does anyone use Photomatix Pro? Just wondering, and thanks in advance for
    any and all comments!

    Phnzupp, Jun 12, 2006

  2. "Phnzupp" <> wrote let it be known in

    > Does anyone use Photomatix Pro? Just wondering, and thanks
    > in advance for any and all comments!

    I've been playing with the demo and am probably going to
    purchase it sometime this week. The ONLY thing holding me back
    is the feeling that after buying it, the next version of PS will
    come out with something similar.

    The options and control you have in Photomatix makes the HDR
    features in Photoshop CS2 look primitive by comparison.

    --
    Curt Bousquet

    Curt Bousquet, Jun 13, 2006

  3. Phnzupp

    Phnzupp Guest

    Thanks so much for your response, I too have been playing with the demo, and
    like you, am considering making the purchase and I do have to admit that I
    agree with you that Im sure PS will have something similar quite soon.

    Phnzupp, Jun 13, 2006