PhotoLapse: Freeware jpg to avi conversion for creating timelapse avi movies.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SVP, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. SVP

    SVP Guest

    PhotoLapse can be found here: http://home.hccnet.nl/s.vd.palen

    PhotoLapse is a totally free jpg sequence to avi convertor.
    It needs no setup and it does not modify your registry.

    Everyone has a digital photocamera nowadays so there is
    no more excuse of not being able to create your own
    timelapse movies.

    How?
    - Set your digital camera in the lowest resolution
    - Pick a subject that changes slow over time (like the clouds)
    - Make sure your in a comfortable position and that your
    camera is steady
    - Take a photo every 10 seconds or so.
    - When done making your photosequence download them
    to a folder on your pc.
    - Start up PhotoLapse and a few clicks later you've got your movie.

    Hope you like it,
    Stephan van der Palen

    SVP, Jul 12, 2004

  2. SVP wrote:

    > PhotoLapse can be found here: http://home.hccnet.nl/s.vd.palen
    >
    > PhotoLapse is a totally free jpg sequence to avi convertor.
    > It needs no setup and it does not modify your registry.
    >
    > Everyone has a digital photocamera nowadays so there is
    > no more excuse of not being able to create your own
    > timelapse movies.
    >
    > How?
    > - Set your digital camera in the lowest resolution
    > - Pick a subject that changes slow over time (like the clouds)
    > - Make sure your in a comfortable position and that your
    > camera is steady
    > - Take a photo every 10 seconds or so.
    > - When done making your photosequence download them
    > to a folder on your pc.
    > - Start up PhotoLapse and a few clicks later you've got your movie.
    >
    > Hope you like it,
    > Stephan van der Palen

    any bettre that Slide Show Movie Maker
    --

    if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
    www.google.com

    PerthMETRO.net, Jul 13, 2004