    most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.

    Read This Full Report At:
    http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    Info Dude, Oct 24, 2006

  2. Info Dude

    Rich Guest

    Info Dude wrote:
    > Photography - Top 10 Tips
    >
    > If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    > can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    > are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    > most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:
    > http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    Keep flogging the website....

    Rich, Oct 24, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    Info Dude <> wrote:

    > Photography - Top 10 Tips
    >
    > If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    > can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    > are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    > most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:
    > http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
    using shampoo.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Oct 24, 2006
  4. On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Info Dude <> wrote:
    >
    >> Photography - Top 10 Tips
    >>
    >> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    >> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    >> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    >> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
    >>
    >> Read This Full Report At:
    >> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    > I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
    > using shampoo.

    Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 24, 2006
  5. Info Dude

    Philippe Guest

    Daniel Silevitch wrote:
    > On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >> Info Dude <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Photography - Top 10 Tips
    >>>
    >>>If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    >>>can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    >>>are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    >>>most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
    >>>
    >>>Read This Full Report At:
    >>>http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    >>I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
    >>using shampoo.

    > Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.
    >
    > -dms

    Wet hair...

    :D
    P.

    --
    I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)

    Philippe, Oct 24, 2006
  6. On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:03:26 GMT, Philippe <> wrote:
    > Daniel Silevitch wrote:
    >> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <> wrote:

    >>>I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
    >>>using shampoo.

    >> Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.
    >>
    >> -dms

    > Wet hair...

    AHA! _That's_ what I've been doing wrong all this time.

    Thank you.

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 24, 2006
  7. Info Dude

    Cynicor Guest

    Daniel Silevitch wrote:
    > On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <> wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> Info Dude <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Photography - Top 10 Tips
    >>>
    >>> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    >>> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    >>> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    >>> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
    >>>
    >>> Read This Full Report At:
    >>> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    >> I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
    >> using shampoo.

    > Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.

    It's lather, rinse, repeat. So your hair isn't truly clean until you let
    off a huge belch.

    Cynicor, Oct 24, 2006
  8. Info Dude

    Alan LeHun Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Photography - Top 10 Tips
    >
    > If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    > can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    > are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    > most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.

    "
    Take the photo at eye level. If the subject is a child then stoop down
    to their level. This is called getting a bird's eye view and is very
    effective.
    "

    I take it its best to lay your subject flat on the floor, then?

    --
    Alan LeHun

    Alan LeHun, Oct 24, 2006
  9. Info Dude

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    Daniel Silevitch <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <>
    > wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > Info Dude <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Photography - Top 10 Tips
    > >>
    > >> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
    > >> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
    > >> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
    > >> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
    > >>
    > >> Read This Full Report At:
    > >> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-photography-tips.html

    > > I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
    > > using shampoo.

    > Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.

    Sorry, I've completely forgotten. But then again it's been years since I
    had any hair to wash.

    yul

    Stewy, Oct 25, 2006
  10. Info Dude

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Info,

    I can appreciate the interest in information.

    If you have not yet tried a visit to the Kodak information, it may prove
    useful. Just solid tips that you can use to get good pictures.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/takegreatpictures

    Talk to you soon,

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Oct 25, 2006
  11. Info Dude

    Mark Roberts Guest

    Ron Baird wrote:

    >Hi Info,
    >
    >I can appreciate the interest in information.
    >
    >If you have not yet tried a visit to the Kodak information, it may prove
    >useful. Just solid tips that you can use to get good pictures.
    >
    >http://www.kodak.com/go/takegreatpictures

    C'mon Ron - do you think anyone's going to go to Kodal for photography
    tips when they can get advice from "Info Dude"? Get real!
    :)

    --
    Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
    www.robertstech.com