  1. WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?

    ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I HATE JEWS

    Mark K. Bilbo, Oct 27, 2003

  2. On 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, "Mark K. Bilbo" <>
    wrote:

    >From: "Mark K. Bilbo" <>
    >Subject: Photography question
    >Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,rec.photo.digital,soc.culture.jewish
    >Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above address.
    > It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail services.
    > You should NEVER trust ANY address on Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!!
    > Get information about complaints from the URL below
    >Date: 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100
    >
    >WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?
    >
    >ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >I HATE JEWS

    As many times as you forge such messages, Kenneth Pangborn that's how
    many times we'll warn people that you are the one responsible:

    http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

    Michelle Malkin, Oct 27, 2003

  3. On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    > Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
    > above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
    > anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
    > Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
    > the URL below

    Ah, lame forge boy is at it again.

    For those newsgroups who have just joined us, welcome to one of the
    longest running trolls on Usenet. Entitled "Net Kook" by Ken Pangborn.

    Playbills can be found at: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
    --
    Mark K. Bilbo - From alt.atheism only
    "The computer revolution is over. We lost."

    Mark K. Bilbo, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Mark K. Bilbo

    stoney Guest

    On 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, "Mark K. Bilbo" <>,
    Message ID: <> wrote in
    alt.atheism;

    >WHY couldn't HItler have kept the OVENS on a little longer?
    >
    >ROAST JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >I HATE JEWS

    Kenny, everyone is fully aware your whole slug body is one giant
    sphincter.

    FOAD, shit for brains.

    Stoney
    "Designated Rascal and Rapscallion
    and
    SCAMPERMEISTER!"

    When in doubt, SCAMPER about!
    When things are fair, SCAMPER everywhere!
    When things are rough, can't SCAMPER enough!
    /end humour alert

    alt.atheism military veteran #11
    {so much for the 'no atheists in foxholes' rubbish}

    stoney, Oct 28, 2003
  5. On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:16:58 +0100, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

    > Comments: This message probably did not originate from the
    > above address. It was automatically remailed by one or more
    > anonymous mail services. You should NEVER trust ANY address on
    > Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!! Get information about complaints from
    > the URL below

    Ah Kenny, trying his sad little forges again.

    Mark K. Bilbo, Oct 28, 2003