Photography Forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by martin@wedding-photography.org, Oct 11, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Forgive me if I am overstepping the boundaries posting this her. Im new
    to Groups.

    I am writing to let you know of a new Photography Forum I have started
    to help everybody from the seasoned Professional to the Amateur first
    picking up a camera. Covering everything from weddings to Landscapes
    and everything in between.

    I have started a forum on my website at www.photography-forum.org .
    It's quite basic at the moment but I feel it has all the necessary
    sections to help most photographers. There is a suggestions page that
    hopefully will let me know what people want. We currently have 650
    members and the forum has over 150 new messages per day.

    I started my career as have many other "pro" photographers I know
    at the local camera club. Then went to college and gained the
    qualifications I needed.

    I have now been a professional photographer for 8 years and I remember
    first starting on my journey into photography. I had loads of questions
    but nobody to ask them. I read as much as I could but most of the
    magazines used to cover the same topics over and over again.

    I was lucky I managed to assist a professional photographer for a
    couple of years before I "Took the Plunge". It's the best move I
    have ever made.

    There is no registration fee or monthly subscription I am doing this
    purely because business has given me and my family so much that I
    thought it was time to put something back in. Sounds a bit corny but
    it's the truth.

    I am trying to get as many "like minded people" into the forum so
    we can share our knowledge and experiences and hopefully all improve.

    Please have a look at the forum and maybe, if you like it recommend it
    to your colleagues. I hope it is of help.

    , Oct 11, 2006