    like minded photographers.

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

    Stemmy

    stemmy, Nov 17, 2005

  2. stemmy

    Lorem Ipsum Guest

    "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    > myself and amateurs alike.
    >
    > Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    > like minded photographers.
    >
    > Any feedback would be appreciated.

    That's the PERFECT link.
    So clean
    Inscrutible
    Perfectly compressible
    Economical
    We need more just like it.

    Lorem Ipsum, Nov 17, 2005

  3. stemmy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Lorem Ipsum wrote:

    > "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    > >I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    > > myself and amateurs alike.
    > >
    > > Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    > > like minded photographers.
    > >
    > > Any feedback would be appreciated.

    > That's the PERFECT link.
    > So clean
    > Inscrutible
    > Perfectly compressible
    > Economical
    > We need more just like it.

    sarcy sod :O))

    --
    Paul (Dear Sir, I have a complaint)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Nov 17, 2005
  4. stemmy

    A. Longor Guest

    "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    >I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    > myself and amateurs alike.
    >
    > Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    > like minded photographers.
    >
    > Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >
    > Stemmy

    Great site!!!!

    A. Longor, Nov 17, 2005
  5. stemmy

    Jem Raid Guest

    "A. Longor" <> wrote in message

    > "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    >>I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    >> myself and amateurs alike.
    >>
    >> Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    >> like minded photographers.
    >>
    >> Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Stemmy
    >>

    > Great site!!!!

    I concur.

    I prefer bids to craptique

    Jem

    Tasteful Cyanotype female nude
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7366297233

    Jem Raid, Nov 17, 2005
  6. stemmy

    Herb Kauhry Guest

    --

    "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    > I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    > myself and amateurs alike.
    >
    > Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    > like minded photographers.
    >
    > Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >
    > Stemmy

    OK, my feedback is: "what site?"

    Herb Kauhry, Nov 18, 2005
  7. stemmy

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 23:23:49 +0000 (UTC), "Jem Raid"
    <> wrote:

    >"A. Longor" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    >>> myself and amateurs alike.
    >>>
    >>> Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    >>> like minded photographers.
    >>>
    >>> Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> Stemmy
    >>>

    >> Great site!!!!
    >>

    >I concur.
    >
    >I prefer bids to craptique
    >
    >Jem

    The site wouldn't load for me. :-(

    --
    Bill Funk
    Replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Nov 18, 2005
  8. stemmy

    A. Longor Guest

    "Herb Kauhry" <> wrote in message

    > "stemmy" <> wrote in message
    >> I have started a new photography forum. Its for Professionals like
    >> myself and amateurs alike.
    >>
    >> Post pictures for critique, join in the competitions or just talk to
    >> like minded photographers.
    >>
    >> Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Stemmy
    >>

    > OK, my feedback is: "what site?"

    The new photography forum site.

    A. Longor, Nov 18, 2005
  9. A. Longor wrote:
    > "Herb Kauhry" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Any feedback would be appreciated.
    >>>
    >>>Stemmy
    >>>

    >>OK, my feedback is: "what site?"
    >>

    > The new photography forum site.

    So, What's on second, right?

    --

    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Nov 18, 2005
  10. stemmy

    AustinMN Guest

    Bill Funk wrote:

    <snip>

    > The site wouldn't load for me. :-(

    Must be using Internet Exploder, Netscape Agrivator, or FoxOnFire.

    Try setting the MissingLink checkbox to None.

    Austin

    AustinMN, Nov 18, 2005