    How does one retrieve or develop photos taken with a digital camera? I
    have a nokia 6102 i.

    Thanks

    tonita, Aug 22, 2006

  2. tonita

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "tonita" <> wrote:

    > How does one retrieve or develop photos taken with a digital camera? I
    > have a nokia 6102 i.

    Duh, find the teensy-weensy little door on the camera, open it, take out
    the card, slip it into a card reader, download the photos.

    Stewy, Aug 22, 2006

  3. tonita

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Jim Townsend, Aug 23, 2006
  4. tonita

    tonita Guest

    sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

    tonita, Aug 23, 2006
  5. tonita

    sally Guest

    In article <>,
    tonita <> wrote:
    >sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

    Your phone's manual should describe the process. It varies by phone.
    With many phones, you can download the photos to a PC (or possibly directly
    to a printer) via a USB cable or via a wireless interface such as Bluetooth
    or IR. Most phones also allow you to e-mail the photos via the cell network.

    sally, Aug 23, 2006
  6. tonita

    Jim Townsend Guest

    tonita wrote:

    > sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

    Don't be sorry.. We all make mistakes :)

    Jim Townsend, Aug 23, 2006