    Semms to be as the dumbest thing you can do is photograph your motherboard
    laying on carpet given the static electricity danger. Is this an OK thing to
    do or not?

    Graham, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Graham wrote:
    > Semms to be as the dumbest thing you can do is photograph your motherboard
    > laying on carpet given the static electricity danger. Is this an OK thing to
    > do or not?

    personal choice really, although I don't think that I'd buy one, as it
    shows a lack of care... how hard is it to sit it on an "anti-static bag"
    or hell, even a desk.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Graham

    Jeremy Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Graham wrote:
    >
    >> Semms to be as the dumbest thing you can do is photograph your
    >> motherboard
    >> laying on carpet given the static electricity danger. Is this an OK
    >> thing to
    >> do or not?

    Lol Probably not, but better that with a photo of a static monster (cat)
    nearby.

    Jeremy, Jul 18, 2005
  4. Graham

    Jerry Guest

    Graham wrote:
    > Semms to be as the dumbest thing you can do is photograph your motherboard
    > laying on carpet given the static electricity danger. Is this an OK thing to
    > do or not?

    not not not! I don't want that MB

    Jerry, Jul 19, 2005