    publicities on the right of your article (to consult the F.A.Q)

    With soon

    Bertrand

    bertrand, Aug 19, 2006

  2. bertrand

    Guest

    bertrand wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Come to see last the updates on the site of the photographs
    > group of travels (http://podo2a.keo.in), (Exchange of links towards
    > perso pages, blogs, sites of photographs of voyages, trecks, raids,
    > rando... You can consult the site in your language while clicking on
    > the flag of your country ("choose your language")
    >
    > After having visited a site, take time to vote...
    >
    > You can post a links towards your site of photographs of Travels and
    > benefit from your account Google AdSense for
    > publicities on the right of your article (to consult the F.A.Q)
    >
    > With soon
    >
    > Bertrand

    , Aug 19, 2006

  3. bertrand

    Helen Guest

    "bertrand" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > perso pages, blogs, sites of photographs of voyages, trecks, raids,
    > rando... You can consult the site in your language while clicking on

    Oh how I love perso pages, but it's those old trecks, raids and rando that
    really really do it for me.

    > With soon

    And with lots of soon to you too my friend.

    Helen, Aug 19, 2006
  4. bertrand

    Lee K Guest

    "Helen" <> wrote in message

    > "bertrand" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> perso pages, blogs, sites of photographs of voyages, trecks, raids,
    >> rando... You can consult the site in your language while clicking on

    > Oh how I love perso pages, but it's those old trecks, raids and rando that
    > really really do it for me.

    Hmm, when I get rando, I photograph my raids on the perso trecks. Sometimes
    even without soon.

    Lee K, Aug 19, 2006
  5. bertrand

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:24:19 -0400, "Lee K" <>
    wrote:

    >"Helen" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "bertrand" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> perso pages, blogs, sites of photographs of voyages, trecks, raids,
    >>> rando... You can consult the site in your language while clicking on

    >> Oh how I love perso pages, but it's those old trecks, raids and rando that
    >> really really do it for me.
    >>

    >Hmm, when I get rando, I photograph my raids on the perso trecks. Sometimes
    >even without soon.

    If you're doing that without soon, I HOPE you're doing it in private
    (or with someone you love!).
    Remember, unprotected lack of soon can be deadly.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Aug 20, 2006
  6. bertrand

    Lee K Guest

    "Bill Funk" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:24:19 -0400, "Lee K" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Helen" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "bertrand" <> wrote in message

    >>> Oh how I love perso pages, but it's those old trecks, raids and rando
    >>> that
    >>> really really do it for me.
    >>>

    >>Hmm, when I get rando, I photograph my raids on the perso trecks.
    >>Sometimes
    >>even without soon.
    >>

    > If you're doing that without soon, I HOPE you're doing it in private
    > (or with someone you love!).
    > Remember, unprotected lack of soon can be deadly.

    In our case it resulted in late, AKA 'Junior'.

    Lee K, Aug 20, 2006