Photographing models

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Guest

    Owamanga Guest

    Owamanga, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Something about the "I'm under 18 and want to leave this site" warning makes
    me think these aren't exactly fashion models. Just a hunch.

    hotchkisstrio, Mar 11, 2005
  4. Guest

    Owamanga Guest

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:27:43 -0800, "hotchkisstrio"
    <> wrote:

    >Something about the "I'm under 18 and want to leave this site" warning makes
    >me think these aren't exactly fashion models. Just a hunch.

    I have no fear of nudity, it's just ugly people that give me the
    bajeebahs.

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga
    Owamanga, Mar 11, 2005
  5. Guest

    Hannah Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Check out our new models and updates and hire a model for your 1 2 1
    > photoshoot.

    Too kind of you, but thanks, if I need pictures of corpses I have a great
    medical photographer friend. Where the hell did you find that bunch???
    Hannah, Mar 11, 2005
  6. Guest

    Roy Guest

    "Hannah" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Check out our new models and updates and hire a model for your 1 2 1
    >> photoshoot.

    > Too kind of you, but thanks, if I need pictures of corpses I have a great
    > medical photographer friend. Where the hell did you find that bunch???

    He was just groping around, and they came to hand. So to speak.
    Roy, Mar 12, 2005