    from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.

    Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
    tips and more!
    Jerry L. Withers, Feb 12, 2006

  2. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:32:54 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "Jerry L. Withers"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello everyone!
    >
    >I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
    >Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
    >1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as a
    >photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
    >business.
    >
    >There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
    >from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.
    >
    >Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
    >tips and more!

    That's nice, but your contributions to this forum other than harking your
    book are just what?
    --
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Feb 12, 2006

  3. Jerry L. Withers

    Jasen Guest

    "Jerry L. Withers" <> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
    > Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
    > 1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as
    > photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
    > business.
    >
    > There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
    > from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.
    >
    > Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
    > tips and more!

    I'm sorry, but anyone harping on about their own wares such as yours and not
    actively contributing freely, as do the rest of us, obviously isn't worth me
    spending my hard earned cash on. Plus, I don't subscribe to spammers.
    Jasen, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Jerry L. Withers

    George Kerby Guest

    On 2/12/06 5:32 PM, in article yAPHf.13764$eR.4809@fed1read03, "Jerry L.
    Withers" <> wrote:

    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > I just wanted to announce the availability of my new book, "Photographer's
    > Toolbox: The Photographer's Creative Journal and Reference Guide" (ISBN
    > 1-4116-7673-4), which is designed to help sharpen your skills not only as a
    > photographer, but also to help build a better portfolio and photography
    > business.
    >
    > There is a limited time special offer on this book for purchasing directly
    > from my web site at http://www.wdiphotography.com.
    >
    > Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
    > tips and more!

    Another moron trying to make his millions off the Internet. Never posted
    here before. Seems like Jerry is an expert in everything from photography to
    relationships to web hosting and ham radio among other endeavors.
    What a buffoon: http://tinyurl.com/8tc9t

    George Kerby, Feb 13, 2006
  5. Jerry L. Withers

    Helen Guest

    "Jerry L. Withers" <> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone!
    >

    > Also be sure to sign up for my mailing list and receive FREE photography
    > tips and more!

    I signed up for you. They will love photography tips.
    Helen, Feb 13, 2006