photographers online proofing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by devin@devinlamb.com, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Simplify your online proofing and keep all of your profits.

    iProof is easy to use, flexible, and saves you money.

    Customize- Modify the colors and look of your shopping cart and blend
    it to your current website, or take it
    one step further and have our talented programmers match your shopping
    cart perfectly to your web site!

    Control- Set product offerings and prices for all or individual
    clients

    Security- Password protect your galleries, watermark your images, and
    securely accept online payments- iProof is
    the safe way to accept online payments.

    Public image galleries- sell your images to anyone

    Fully brandable- our name is nowhere to be seen

    Fast intuitive control panel- rock solid systems easy to use

    Full setup included- We do it all for you and provide fanatical
    support assistance

    6 months free hosting- Start selling today!

    No additional fees or commissions! EVER!

    Free upgrades- We are constantly enhacing iProof with new features.
    Never for pay for the new features.

    To learn more about iProof, please visit our website www.iProofOnline.com
    , Mar 31, 2008