    I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
    investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
    willing to take them please contact me privately.

    Don Wiss, Aug 5, 2006

  2. On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, in rec.photo.digital Don Wiss
    <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote:

    >I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
    >investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
    >willing to take them please contact me privately.

    Don.
    You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
    country, maybe even to one state. :)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington
    --
    Ed Ruf ()

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Aug 5, 2006

  3. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
    >
    >>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
    >>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
    >>willing to take them please contact me privately.

    >You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
    >country, maybe even to one state. :)

    I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
    outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
    state I want the one in Delaware.

    Don Wiss, Aug 5, 2006
  4. Don Wiss

    tomcas Guest

    Don Wiss wrote:
    > "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
    >>

    >>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
    >>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
    >>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

    >>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to one
    >>country, maybe even to one state. :)

    > I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
    > outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
    > state I want the one in Delaware.
    >
    > Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

    Expecting a photographer to dig into your links to find the location is
    unrealistic. If you repost with Wilmington, DE in the subject header as
    Ed has suggested you will have greater success.

    tomcas, Aug 5, 2006
  5. Don Wiss

    Kinon O'cann Guest

    "Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message
    > "Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 09:46:40 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
    >>
    >>>I need to get a couple storefront pictures in Wilmington for an
    >>>investigation of a camera dealer and to put on my OtherStores page. If
    >>>willing to take them please contact me privately.

    >>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to
    >>one
    >>country, maybe even to one state. :)

    > I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
    > outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
    > state I want the one in Delaware.

    There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

    Kinon O'cann, Aug 6, 2006
  6. Kinon O'cann wrote:
    > "Don Wiss" <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in message

    >>>You may wish to narrow your geographic specification a bit, At least to
    >>>one
    >>>country, maybe even to one state. :)

    >>I expect the country to be obvious, as my storefronts is only about US
    >>outfits. But if there are more than one Wilmington in the US, then I will
    >>state I want the one in Delaware.

    > There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

    I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

    Fletis Humplebacker, Aug 6, 2006
  7. Don Wiss

    Monkee Guest

    "Fletis Humplebacker" <> wrote in message

    >> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

    > I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

    And there are at least two in the UK

    Monkee, Aug 6, 2006
  8. Monkee wrote:
    > "Fletis Humplebacker" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>> There's lots of towns and cities named Wilmington. I live near one in MA.

    >> I was stationed in Wilmington, North Carolina.

    > And there are at least two in the UK

    And one in South Australia.

    Phil

    Phil Kempster, Aug 6, 2006