    keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 29, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Guest

    On Mar 29, 4:46 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > It was bound to happen!  I never thought that I would get cited for privacy
    > violations and have my CF card confiscated.  I don't know how it happened,
    > but I accidentally handed over the wrong card.  Oh well, at least I got to
    > keep my images.  BASTARDS!!!!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    oooo... this is one is Audobon Society stuff !!
    Im guessing it is the nice Spring weather which is getting
    the photographer outdoors, and bringing all these birds to
    roost.

    , Mar 29, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    C J Campbell Guest

    On 2008-03-29 13:46:15 -0700, "Rita Berkowitz" <> said:

    > It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for
    > privacy violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know how
    > it happened, but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh well,
    > at least I got to keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    They confiscated your CF card without even a heron? That is a crappy
    deal if ever I saw one.
    --
    Waddling Eagle
    World Famous Flight Instructor

    C J Campbell, Mar 30, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    Alibrandi Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for
    > privacy violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know how it
    > happened, but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh well, at
    > least I got to keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>

    That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

    Alibrandi, Mar 30, 2008
  5. On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 04:37:59 GMT "Alibrandi"
    <> wrote:

    > > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    > >

    > That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

    What's wrong with you guys?

    I detect a bit of jealousy there.

    John Phillips, Mar 30, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Ray Fischer Guest

    John Phillips <> wrote:
    > 30 Mar 2008 04:37:59 GMT "Alibrandi"

    >> > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    >> >

    >> That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

    >What's wrong with you guys?

    Have you seen the crappy photo?

    >I detect a bit of jealousy there.

    I detect humor impairment.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Mar 30, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    JJ DAvis Guest

    John Phillips wrote:

    >On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 04:37:59 GMT "Alibrandi"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    >> >

    >> That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

    If you think that's the shittiest picture you've ever seen then you've obviously
    not seen any of "its" other pieces of crap that it continually posts to feed its
    troll of a life.

    >What's wrong with you guys?
    >
    >I detect a bit of jealousy there.

    I detect a person (i.e. John Phillips) with no ability to discern worthwhile
    photography. Terrible composition. Bird facing away, only snap-shooting tourists
    take photos like that because it's all that they can get. Important parts of the
    subject not even in the frame. Distracting foreground and background.

    Conclusion: a totally talentless photographer hoping that an expensive camera
    might give them a reason for living one day. Keep on hoping and dreaming. The
    best it will ever be is a low-life newsgroup troll.

    What a waste of camera.

    What a total waste of everyone's time.

    Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.

    JJ DAvis, Mar 30, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    russell Guest

    "JJ DAvis" <> wrote in message
    > John Phillips wrote:

    >>> That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

    > If you think that's the shittiest picture you've ever seen then you've
    > obviously
    > not seen any of "its" other pieces of crap that it continually posts to
    > feed its
    > troll of a life.
    >

    >>What's wrong with you guys?
    >>
    >>I detect a bit of jealousy there.

    > I detect a person (i.e. John Phillips) with no ability to discern
    > worthwhile
    > photography. Terrible composition. Bird facing away, only snap-shooting
    > tourists
    > take photos like that because it's all that they can get. Important parts
    > of the
    > subject not even in the frame. Distracting foreground and background.
    >
    > Conclusion: a totally talentless photographer hoping that an expensive
    > camera
    > might give them a reason for living one day. Keep on hoping and dreaming.
    > The
    > best it will ever be is a low-life newsgroup troll.
    >
    > What a waste of camera.
    >
    > What a total waste of everyone's time.
    >
    > Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.

    I detect humor impairment??
    I detect sight impairment!!

    russell, Mar 30, 2008
  9. On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:41:56 +1100 "russell" <>
    wrote:

    > > Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.
    > >

    > I detect humor impairment??
    > I detect sight impairment!!

    You left off mental impairment.

    John Phillips, Mar 30, 2008
  10. C J Campbell wrote:

    > They confiscated your CF card without even a heron? That is a crappy
    > deal if ever I saw one.

    LOL! The officer said I will get it back at the heron!

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 30, 2008
  11. JJ DAvis wrote:

    >>> That has to be the shittiest picture I have ever seen!!!!!

    > If you think that's the shittiest picture you've ever seen then
    > you've obviously not seen any of "its" other pieces of crap that it
    > continually posts to feed its troll of a life.
    >

    >> What's wrong with you guys?
    >>
    >> I detect a bit of jealousy there.

    > I detect a person (i.e. John Phillips) with no ability to discern
    > worthwhile photography. Terrible composition. Bird facing away, only
    > snap-shooting tourists take photos like that because it's all that
    > they can get. Important parts of the subject not even in the frame.
    > Distracting foreground and background.
    >
    > Conclusion: a totally talentless photographer hoping that an
    > expensive camera might give them a reason for living one day. Keep on
    > hoping and dreaming. The best it will ever be is a low-life newsgroup
    > troll.
    >
    > What a waste of camera.
    >
    > What a total waste of everyone's time.
    >
    > Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.

    LOL! Don't take it so hard. I'll give you this; your level of jealousy far
    exceeds what Bret demonstrated towards people using a legitimate and
    registered copy of CS3. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your admiration
    and dedication to me and my wonderful images. And I know the old D3 and
    Formidable 500 don't want you to be consumed by envy knowing that you'll
    never even be able to hold such miraculous tools. Maybe if you hold your
    mouth open just right you can catch a bit of luck in your life?

    Oh, before I forget, I'll give you another small tidbit to make your envious
    blood boil even higher. I've made enough pocket change hustling Beanie
    Babies and Beanie Baby accessories over the years that I can buy any and all
    the equipment I want. And I got all the time in the world should I ever get
    the desire to learn how to use it. At the end of the day I'm having fun and
    rewarding time with my equipment. Don't blame me for your miserable and
    empty existence.

    Now please do me one favor and stop you fucken morphing. Ya all come back
    now.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 30, 2008
  12. Rita Berkowitz

    Frank ess Guest

    russell wrote:
    > "JJ DAvis" <> wrote in message
    >> John Phillips wrote:

    >> If you think that's the shittiest picture you've ever seen then
    >> you've obviously
    >> not seen any of "its" other pieces of crap that it continually
    >> posts to feed its
    >> troll of a life.
    >>

    >>> What's wrong with you guys?
    >>>
    >>> I detect a bit of jealousy there.

    >> I detect a person (i.e. John Phillips) with no ability to discern
    >> worthwhile
    >> photography. Terrible composition. Bird facing away, only
    >> snap-shooting tourists
    >> take photos like that because it's all that they can get.
    >> Important parts of the
    >> subject not even in the frame. Distracting foreground and
    >> background. Conclusion: a totally talentless photographer hoping
    >> that an
    >> expensive camera
    >> might give them a reason for living one day. Keep on hoping and
    >> dreaming. The
    >> best it will ever be is a low-life newsgroup troll.
    >>
    >> What a waste of camera.
    >>
    >> What a total waste of everyone's time.
    >>
    >> Kill-filter it. Put it out of everyone's misery.
    >>

    > I detect humor impairment??
    > I detect sight impairment!!

    I detect plonk fodder.

    The only thing worse than leaving Lovely Rita out in public is
    responding to his/her/its posts.

    Well, no; responding to posts responding to hhi is worster. 'scuuuuse
    me!

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Mar 30, 2008
  13. Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for
    > privacy violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know how it
    > happened, but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh well, at
    > least I got to keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    >

    > Rita

    Nice shot, nice and clear

    --
    Father McKenzie
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvermoon/

    Father McKenzie, Apr 1, 2008
  14. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for privacy
    > violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know how it happened,
    > but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh well, at least I got to
    > keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
    >
    > <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>
    >
    > Rita

    please tell me the bullseye was the
    rooftop of Bret's Altima?

    ;-)

    Noons, Apr 1, 2008
  15. Father McKenzie wrote:

    >> It was bound to happen! I never thought that I would get cited for
    >> privacy violations and have my CF card confiscated. I don't know
    >> how it happened, but I accidentally handed over the wrong card. Oh
    >> well, at least I got to keep my images. BASTARDS!!!!
    >>
    >> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/privacy_rights.htm>

    > Nice shot, nice and clear

    Thanks.

    Rita