    tom
    http://tomcuss.free.fr
    (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

    tom, Oct 25, 2006

  2. tom

    AustinMN Guest

    tom wrote:
    > Good evening,
    > Some among you required of me why space theatre was protected. And well, it
    > has not been it any more for this evening.
    > You will be able to see the result of a first part here:
    > http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Condorcet_atelier_theatre/index.htm
    > With your pens, or rather your keyboards if the desire takes to you.
    > What I hope for and at all events, positive or negative.
    > Thank you and with soon,
    > @ +,
    > Tom http://tomcuss.free.fr
    > (to remove nopub to write to me)
    >
    > --
    > @+,
    > tom
    > http://tomcuss.free.fr
    > (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

    Might I suggest you limit your spam to French groups until your English
    is a little better?

    Austin (knows not to speak in French and thereby insult everyone)

    AustinMN, Oct 25, 2006

  3. tom

    tom Guest

    "AustinMN" <> a écrit dans le message de news:

    >Might I suggest you limit your spam to French groups until your English
    >is a little better?

    >Austin (knows not to speak in French and thereby insult everyone)

    Does the photograph have to stop with the language?

    I know that I do not write quite English.
    But I will find regretable duty to stop me with that.

    Regards,
    Tom

    tom, Oct 25, 2006
  4. tom

    AustinMN Guest

    tom wrote:
    > "AustinMN" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >
    > >Might I suggest you limit your spam to French groups until your English
    > >is a little better?

    > >Austin (knows not to speak in French and thereby insult everyone)

    > Does the photograph have to stop with the language?
    >
    > I know that I do not write quite English.
    > But I will find regretable duty to stop me with that.

    Please accept my apology. I incorrectly assumed you were trying to
    sell something.

    Austin

    AustinMN, Oct 26, 2006
  5. tom

    tom Guest

    "AustinMN" <> a écrit dans le message de news:

    >Please accept my apology. I incorrectly assumed you were trying to
    >sell something.
    >
    >Austin

    No problem.
    regards,