PhotoCritters.com - join the free Beta Program!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wim Hollebrandse, Oct 15, 2005.

  1. Join the free photocritters.com BETA!

    But ask yourself the following first:

    * Do you want to be the first to try out the cool features of the
    photocritters.com website?
    * Are you a total photography enthusiast?
    * Would you like to have your own domain name with your photo portfolio
    on?
    * Do you want to put your portfolio online and share it with the world?
    * Would you like to create private albums (username and password
    protected) for family and friends?
    * Do you want to improve your photography skills by receiving good
    quality feedback and photo critiques and equally giving something back to
    the community by giving feedback on photos?

    If your answer is "YES" to most of these questions, make sure you reserve
    your spot for the free Beta Program!

    Only 1,000 users will be allowed in the first Beta Program. There's some 800
    places left. Make sure you're not missing out!

    http://www.photocritters.com/

    Wim Hollebrandse, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Wim Hollebrandse

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:28:19 +0000, Wim Hollebrandse wrote:

    > Join the free photocritters.com BETA!
    >
    > But ask yourself the following first:
    >
    > * Do you want to be the first to try out the cool features of the
    > photocritters.com website?

    No
    > * Are you a total photography enthusiast?

    Yes
    > * Would you like to have your own domain name with your photo portfolio
    > on?

    No
    > * Do you want to put your portfolio online and share it with the world?

    No
    > * Would you like to create private albums (username and password
    > protected) for family and friends?

    Already have.
    > * Do you want to improve your photography skills by receiving good
    > quality feedback and photo critiques and equally giving something back to
    > the community by giving feedback on photos?

    If you need help with the quality of your own work how are you goig to be
    sure that you are helping others?
    > If your answer is "YES" to most of these questions, make sure you
    > reserve your spot for the free Beta Program!
    >
    > Only 1,000 users will be allowed in the first Beta Program. There's some
    > 800 places left. Make sure you're not missing out!

    Don't miss me out - count me out.

    --
    Neil
    Delete delete to reply by email

    Neil Ellwood, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Neil,

    I'm going to comment on one thing you said.

    "If you need help with the quality of your own work how are you goig to be
    sure that you are helping others?"

    That's the same as saying that you can't critisise on a particular
    performance of an actor in a film, just because you're not a Hollywood star
    yourself.

    The other thing is, even the most basic comment of someone saying "I like
    the colours in this picture." is useful photo feedback.

    Regards,
    Wim

    --
    PhotoCritters.com, improving photography through critiques.
    http://www.photocritters.com

    Wim Hollebrandse, Oct 15, 2005
  4. Robert J Batina, Oct 16, 2005