    thanks
    --
    Nospam

    Nospam, Mar 18, 2008

  2. Nospam

    Chris Savage Guest

    On 2008-03-18, Nospam <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > has anyone ever used photo box to produce a photo book?

    Yes. Or they would have withdrawn the product long before now.

    > Can you print on both sides?

    you get prints on both sides of each page

    > Is the quality good?

    yes

    > Is it easy to set up?

    Why not try it? You don't have to order one to go through the
    process.

    --
    Chris Savage Kiss me. Or would you rather live in a
    Gateshead, UK land where the soap won't lather?

    Chris Savage, Mar 18, 2008

  3. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    In message <>, Chris Savage
    <> writes
    >On 2008-03-18, Nospam <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> has anyone ever used photo box to produce a photo book?

    >Yes. Or they would have withdrawn the product long before now.
    >
    >> Can you print on both sides?

    >you get prints on both sides of each page
    >
    >> Is the quality good?

    >yes
    >
    >> Is it easy to set up?

    >Why not try it? You don't have to order one to go through the
    >process.

    I am trying now.

    Its taken 6 hours to upload the photos, 500 MB, and it's still going!

    I'll see how it goes

    --
    Nospam

    Nospam, Mar 19, 2008